Odorless MTG & Sore Scalp????

Nice & Wavy

Ok, ladies I need some help on this one. This past week I have been having a sore scalp, specifically in my crown area and I'm wondering if this is what a serious growth spurt feels like. I know I have read some threads concerning this in the past, but I don't believe that I remember hearing anything about it from naturals, just ladies who are relaxed who expressed their scalp soreness.

I know since I've been using this, my hair is doing a complete turn around (for the better, that is) and I'm finding myself really loving my natural locks even more. There is something about this oil that I love and I just haven't found a word for it yet...but, I know its coming soon!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Blessings.

Maa Maa omo mti

yes i've noticed soreness also around my temple area.

I too love this product. but than again it's the first major oil product i've had since WGO.

gymfreak336

I guessing it could be growth. My bf hair is thinning and he says that his scalp hurts sometimes so if it hurts coming out faster than normal, I don't see why is can't hurt coming in faster than usual.

Nice & Wavy

abenyo said:
yes i've noticed soreness also around my temple area.

I too love this product. but than again it's the first major oil product i've had since WGO.

It's my first major oil product too since WGO, but I've never had this experience like the OMTG.

Nice & Wavy

gymfreak336 said:
I guessing it could be growth. My bf hair is thinning and he says that his scalp hurts sometimes so if it hurts coming out faster than normal, I don't see why is can't hurt coming in faster than usual.

Thank you so much for your imput.

Halana Malie

Sippin’ bubbly feeling lovely
I thought I was the only one experincing sore scalp. Particulary in the crown area also. I hope I'm having a growth spurt. I know it's from Odorless MTG because for the last 2 weeks I've been really focused on applying it daily.

Nice & Wavy

DAJ875 said:
I thought I was the only one experincing sore scalp. Particulary in the crown area also. I hope I'm having a growth spurt. I know it's from Odorless MTG because for the last 2 weeks I've been really focused on applying it daily.

Well, I'm glad its not just me. Thanks for responding. Well, guess WE are going to be having hair down our backs soon, huh?

Tranquility

I glad you mentioned this because I just started using the MTG and I notice that my scalp is very tender in certain areas, mainly the crown as said. I was not sure what was going on. How soon after you apply the MTG to you scalp do you feel the soreness??

Nice & Wavy

danip said:
I glad you mentioned this because I just started using the MTG and I notice that my scalp is very tender in certain areas, mainly the crown as said. I was not sure what was going on. How soon after you apply the MTG to you scalp do you feel the soreness??

Are you using the odorless mtg? I don't believe it was right after applying it that I sinced it, I just know that all of a sudden, my scalp was feeling sore.

Tranquility

Nice & Wavy said:
Are you using the odorless mtg? I don't believe it was right after applying it that I sinced it, I just know that all of a sudden, my scalp was feeling sore.

I am sorry, I read the topic to fast. I am not using the ordeless MTG. I am just using the MTG and notice for my second 3rd time using it I have a sore scalp. It really does not bother me,but I did notice it. Well sorry for the confusion :spinning:

Nice & Wavy

danip said:
I am sorry, I read the topic to fast. I am not using the ordeless MTG. I am just using the MTG and notice for my second 3rd time using it I have a sore scalp. It really does not bother me,but I did notice it. Well sorry for the confusion :spinning:

That's ok...no problem.

missnappylady

I ordered Naturallady's Boundless Tresses a couple days ago. I haven't recieved it yet (too soon) but, I have to say she has been such a sweetheart even though I've been a big pest with all my questions. I can't wait to use her product.