OH NO.......i think i might be allergic to ORS Hair Fertilizer!!!

p381

I used ORS Hair fertilizer on my scalp & ends about an hour ago & now i'm starting to itch like crazy! :wallbash:
I'm obviously having some kind of allergic reaction, but i'm p!55ed cos it made my ends feel really smooth & soft.
Has anyone had this same reaction when using it?

Aww but it says on the bottle do a patch test before you ues it.Im sorry your allergic maybe try using Sulfur with your mix Sulfur and Olive Oil Maybe? For you to grow your edges back maybe

I used ORS Hair fertilizer on my scalp & ends about an hour ago & now i'm starting to itch like crazy! :wallbash:
I'm obviously having some kind of allergic reaction, but i'm p!55ed cos it made my ends feel really smooth & soft.
Has anyone had this same reaction when using it?

When I first started using it everything was fine, then a few weeks later my forehead and neck broke out into a rash. I threw that mess in the trash.

Aww but it says on the bottle do a patch test before you ues it.Im sorry your allergic maybe try using Sulfur with your mix Sulfur and Olive Oil Maybe? For you to grow your edges back maybe

That's the thing, I actually tested out a sample pot of it a few days ago & it was ok. :perplexed

There are too many options out here to deal with that one. If is causes a reaction - toss it!

I mean, that product has a lot of stimulating ingredients in it.

Try another product!

Is it for the ends anyway? I thought it was like a grease/oil for the scalp. Anyway, I would not use something that makes my scalp itch.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE porosity control shampoo, but that stuff makes my scalp itch something terrible. had to get rid of it!

Back