Ohhhhhhhhh no breakage!

CheerBear

Last night..for the first time in a long time, I washed my hair and got noooooooo breakage! I clarified twice because I had huge flakes all over my head, didn't know whether it was from build up or dry scalp though, but it's gone now. I used CON after that, then used my lustrasilk cholesterol with EVOO added for about 10 minutes. When I rinsed it out I used my Frizz Ease leave in spray mixed with sta sof fro, profectiv megagrowth and added some EVOO to my ends. I had no breakage and maybe 3 hairs that shed. This morning it was soft and moist feeling. I'm so happy! I'm still struggling to find out the best way to handle it right now because it's extremely underprocessed on one side and breaking terrible
frown.gif
..Anyhow..Just wanted to share my good news!

Happy for u girl. so happy that u found out something that works on your hair! Happy hair growing
smile.gif

maybe your relaxer is too strong for your hair type. have you thought about wearing braids or a cornrowed weave to protect your hair for a few months?

congratulations on your product experimentation...

You're right! It is too strong and it's left on too long, I was under the impression that I had real thick hair but it's very fine and really coarse, so it's been being overprocessed for a couple years now. I'm pretty much just moisturizing it and leaving it alone nowadays so it's doing better. I hate cornrows and weaves but might get some braids done this summer...

I remember this happened to me too, I had huge flakes all over my head when I washed my hair a week after a relaxer. And I figured my scalp probably was burned from the relaxer. So the scabs broke out into huge flakes.

Back