Oil On My Comb

doll-baby

Hey Ladies

I don't know if this has been posted before I searched but the words oil and comb brought up just about every thread since 2003 :lachen:, anyhoo...

Earlier today I was trying to use my wide tooth comb to detangle my 6 week post hair :look: and noticed more strands in the comb than I liked. So I tried lubercating the comb with coconut oil ( in between the teeth and the ridges) and I instantly noticed that there was little to no hair in the comb when I finished detangling. I think that I will do this every time to cut down on breakage. Just wanted to share. :yep:

doll-baby

Yeah I never thought about doing this before but it made it pretty easy to comb definitly a trick I will keep in my regimen.

Sonye93

LOL, I know this is a serious matter because detangling can be quite hard. But once I read the title I started laughing-then got in trouble by my parents :sad:

darlingdiva

Thank you so much for this tip. I will keep it in mind. Besides, I have a whole bunch of oil in my bathroom that isn't being used anyway.

JenBenCal

Thanks for the information! I am stretching and I know I will need all the tips and tricks to tackle my NG as it comes in!! :yep: