Oil Rinse ...

Lebiya

Can someone please explain to me exactly what an oil rinse is …and what are the benefits..thanks

Thanks so much for this thread I have been wondering the same thing. To the above poster thanks for the link lots of helpful info. I just tried my first oil rinse, I used Hairveda Vatika Frosting and I am in :love:. This was the first time I can truly say that the water detangled my hair for me I didn't even need to use my shower comb. You ladies rock!!!!:yay::yay:

no problem ladies.
...always glad to see a fellow houston dyme! ... :grin:

Sareca, where are u? although i do daily co-wash with conds, i wonder if you could use this oil-rinse method daily or would that be using too much oil...is it meant to be a after-poo treatment only? because i might be a busybee next week and want to do this back to back. (...off to go see if i can find my answer in the thread...)

edited to add: SHOOT! that's a mighty long thread :lol: I aint got that kinda time :nono: , I shoulda just sent a pm...but I gather that it's okay to do daily because the warm/hot water will basically wash the oil out but leave enough behind to help unravel the hair.

Last edited:
Back