Oil Rinsing with hemp seed oil

BreeNique

For those who have oil rinsed with hemp seed oil, what was your experience? How did it make your hair feel after rinsing out? Would you suggest I use hemp seed oil differently then oil rinsing with it?

Damaged but not out

All I can say is don't leave your hemp seed oil exposed to direct sunlight.

I just lost a whole bottle that way, cuz when my SO was cleaning up he stacked all my oils alll nice and organised in the the window sill.....for me!

also you can oil rinse with it, seal with it, pre poo with it. I've done all three.
Economy-wise I use sunflower oil to rinse and pre-poo, cuz its cheap and I can use alot. Its a ceramide oil also.

TeeWhyAre

I do not oil rinse w/ hso because of the costs associated w/ hso.

If you have the Jermaine Dupree philosophy of "money ain't a thang" then I would def recommend oil rinsing w/ HSO as it makes my hair feel uh-may-zing.

Guitarhero

All I can say is don't leave your hemp seed oil exposed to direct sunlight.

I just lost a whole bottle that way, cuz when my SO was cleaning up he stacked all my oils alll nice and organised in the the window sill.....for me!

also you can oil rinse with it, seal with it, pre poo with it. I've done all three.
Economy-wise I use sunflower oil to rinse and pre-poo, cuz its cheap and I can use alot. Its a ceramide oil also.

Thanks, I had no clue. Let this be a call for all men....'Hands off the ladies' oils!"

kupenda

I don't think oil rinsing with hemp seed oil is cost effective lol. How many rinses can you get out of an 8 ounce bottle? Idk. I'd be acting real silly. Trying not to let it drip in the shower. It's expensive. I'm in college. Money doesn't roll like that over here lol

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

frizzy

I prefer using the more expensive and beneficial oils (hemp/argan/olive/coconut/castor) to wet hair after my DC session. I don't like to rinse them out.

In fact, I haven't done an oil rinse in a long time, what I do is DC under the steamer with huge amounts of oil added to the DC mixture, and add a little more oil to wet hair after the DC is rinsed out.

I do plan to add HOTs to my regimen when it gets cold outside. If not the whole head, I will at least dip the ends of my hair in warm oil. I need to do that now. :look: