Ojon products

Loves Harmony

Do anyone use these products? Are they worth the price tag? Have you tried the dry recovery 2 minute dc? I was thinking about purchasing the dc?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DROID X2

Ann0804

I had the full set- shampoo, conditioner, and that reconstructor stuff in the jar that smells like old cigarettes. I also had the spray version of it. I didn't like it. My hair started to break off so I stopped using it. The shampoo/conditioner made my hair extra dry. I was relaxed then, so I don't know how it would work on my hair now that I am natural. I wouldn't try it out again either. If you live in the WDC area, I wouldn't mind giving you the jar I still have.

InBloom

In my new-growth
Yeah, I wanted to like Ojon stuff too. Meh with the shampoo and conditioner (dry recovery). I did like how nice and light the leave- in conditioner worked. It detangled nicely for me, but then I prefer liquid leave ins and my hair is fine. Thicker strands may laugh at the leave in. If it weren't so expensive, I may have added the leave-in to my stash...but the cost isn't worth it for me.

In all honesty...I liked using the mask (cigarette smelling goup oil) when I was on the Ojon bandwagon. I still have the smaller jar of it, but haven't fished it out to use in months. That tells me that I'm not sprung on it and prefer using other things for prepooing.

Just my two cents

CaliiSwagg

I tried the sample sizes of most if not all of their hair products and I thought they were ok. Nothing spectacular about any of them in my opinion.

Ajna

I used to use this stuff when I first went natural so I guess that was like in 2001-02 and it was a fantastic line. Then I tried it about two or three years ago and it was not the same, like the others said my hair was hard and it was like a film attached to it. I would not recommend it I have not heard anyone say anything positive about this product in years.

Missjae09

I have used the moisturizing shampoo/conditioner and the restorative treatment.. I used it when my hair was relaxed, and I loved it. I haven't used the shampoo and conditioner as a natural because now I try to use sulfate free shampoo but I still love the restorative treatment. :)

Missjae09

I was using it around 2005-06 I think.. but I hadn't tried it lately and I wondered if the products are the same because they have expanded the line so much. Sometimes when companies try and do "too much" the integrity of the product suffers.
I used to use this stuff when I first went natural so I guess that was like in 2001-02 and it was a fantastic line. Then I tried it about two or three years ago and it was not the same, like the others said my hair was hard and it was like a film attached to it. I would not recommend it I have not heard anyone say anything positive about this product in years.

contsantia

I agree with the previous post, for the amount of money you pay for the products I expected to be blown away. I tried the condish and it was average

testimony777

I recently started using the restorative treatment and I really like it. It leaves my hair very soft and it stays that way all week. I used in my daughters hair as well. Her hair was supper soft and moisturized and it stayed that way for a week. I have been struggling with getting and keeping her 4a/b low porosity hair moisturized. I normally have to spray and oil her hair daily to keep it soft and hydrated. With this stuff her hair was soft and moisturized all week without me having to add anything. The treatment will be a staple in my house for as long as the formulation is the same.

As for other ojon products, I tried a sample of the shine serum. It was ok but I won't purchase and I am not impressed enough with the ingredient lists of the other products in the line to try them.

DarkChyld

I used to be an Ojon junkie, mainly because my stylist used it. It's too expensive. The only thing that I use and will continue to buy/request is the restorative treatment. It is wonderful on my hair. I used to keep a small smattering in my purse to oil my edges however, the smell is the one thing that truly annoyed me.

Valerie

I used Ojon products, I use the restorative shampoo and conditioner, I find them very good, but my favourite Ojon product is Instant Restorative Hair serum. I really like it. It is very light.

Maguerite

I like the Restorative treatment as well. I use it 2 or 3 times a month, leaving it on overnight. Result= shiny, supple hair.

Sent from my iPhone

ReignLocks

I've used Ojon on relaxed hair and did not like it because it left my hair dry and brittle feeling. The dc does smell like cigarettes. It may work well on natural hair but it did not do a great deal for my relaxed hair.

jhcprincess

I got the restorative treatment and Hydrating conditioner when we had a product swap at one of the ATL meetups. The treatment is great for sealing and slicking down edges but the smell :nono:. I have yet to try the conditioner; it smells a little better but Im a sucker for smell good stuff. I gave away some Carol's Daughter shampoo at the same meetup because the smell sickened me.

Prudent1

I used this line at the beginning of my HHJ when I was relaxed/texlaxed. I loved it and got great results. Since then i have found other products that gave me the same moisturizing results at a fraction of the cost. I have never tried it on my natural hair.