Please help

Loves Harmony

Two weeks ago I recolor my hair back black because I was tired of a color I had done back in June. Well since I washed my hair last sunday prepoo with Ion repair solution dc, washed with ors shampoo then dc with kbb dc. Since then my hair felt dry and notice breakage when I touched my hair. Not alit to where its on the floor and all over my clothes but enough to raise red flags. I dc monday with kbb dc, tuesday kbb dc, wed used pura body natural ( no slip). I been using pura body natural,hair milk and lotion to misturize. The breakage calm down alittle.

Can you guy recommend what I should continue to do? Please help.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DROID X2

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
From what I've read, it seems like the breakage calmed down once you cut out the KBB conditioner.

I would clarify my hair and stick to Pura--which has helped with breakage-- until the breakage stops.

Once you get your hair under control, I'd recommend using the KBB again to make sure that it's the culprit.

Also, I always tell people who are suffering from breakage/shedding to try ORS Replenishing Pak. The stuff is awesome for that.

Loves Harmony

I was thinking about picking up one of those package to do a light protein treatment. My hair right now feel dry tho.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DROID X2

westNDNbeauty

I definitely say a protein treatment may be in order and follow up with a moisturizing DC. I add honey, coconut and jojoba oil to mine when I need an extra kick of moisture.

Loves Harmony

I definitely say a protein treatment may be in order and follow up with a moisturizing DC. I add honey, coconut and jojoba oil to mine when I need an extra kick of moisture.

This weekend i am going to purchase a Aphogee 2step treatment. Tonight ive cowash with Aussie 3 minute conditioner and use a protein leave in. So far my hair is feeling good.

LimitedEdition

Aphogee is really strong and remember that too much protein can cause breakage too. Make sure you follow up with a really good deep conditioning. Next time, before you color your hair, you may want to do a protein treatment to strengthen your hair. I agree with adding honey to your moisturizing conditioner; it will boost the moisturizing action. Keep us updated!! :yep: