Ok...I'm Going to Put This Out There For ALL of Us "Christians" to Read and Ponder...

Re: Ok...I'm Going to Put This Out There For ALL of Us "Christians" to Read and Ponde

I just want to say that I appreciate all the women of God who chose to keep the spirit of love in this thread, regardless of how the enemy (not speaking about anyone..we all know its the enemy who starts things) tried to throw a monkey wrench in here. God is surely a God of love, peace, longsuffering, gentleness and goodness! He desires that we all grow spiritually and that as a result, we become good stewards over what He gives to us...and that includes this forum.

May the Lord bless you and keep you, always...and give you the desires of your heart!

Always....

N&W

Amen ... :pray: :heart2:

Re: Ok...I'm Going to Put This Out There For ALL of Us "Christians" to Read and Ponde

Thank you Ms. Shimmie and Nice & Wavy for your words of encourgment and wisdom. And for pulling me back from that ledge when Satan gets ahold of me. God has placed us all in each other's lives for a reason and I truly thank him for that.

I love you all.

Jynlnd13 I'm keeping you in my prayers as well, as God will keep you in perfect peace as his will is done. I also pray for your recovery and you're right, with his stripes we're all healed.

Thank you for being a testament for us as to what God can do.

:grouphug:to everyone

Hey Sweetie Pie... :grouphug2:

Jynlnd13...

A Huge :bighug:

for the lovely Ballerina... :reddancer:

Thinking of you and praying for you each day. :love2:

How did I miss this thread? Thank you so much for sharing this wisdom. I've taken something away from this.

Yeeeaaaaah..... :yep:

Remember...does fighting, no matter what topic it’s over, bring anyone to know Christ better? Or does it alienate people, and make them not wish to listen, or participate in the conversation? I know this...I don’t feel welcome in most of the conversations here. I do post on occasion, but usually only because I feel as though God led me to do so...not because I feel accepted.

I miss our sister Jynlnd13 :love3:

In Jesus' Name, I pray that all is going well and that we will hear from her soon.

:flowers: We love you Jynlnd... :grouphug2:

"Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll........"

:look:

You 'always' startin' stuff...

And all with the love and the heart of God... :love5:
:lol::lol::lol:...this is what happens to me when I get around people who love Jesus and aren't afraid to show it!

Some pastor friends of ours came to visit me and DH yesterday and we have been refreshed and renewed. God sent them and it is so like Him....He is an ON TIME GOD!!!

:lol::lol::lol:...this is what happens to me when I get around people who love Jesus and aren't afraid to show it!

Some pastor friends of ours came to visit me and DH yesterday and we have been refreshed and renewed. God sent them and it is so like Him....He is an ON TIME GOD!!!

:amen: Always on time...

Nice & Wavy Thank you for this post...alot of times I don't post here because of the things Ive had well known members say in this board to me and it did come off passive aggressive. In the mornings, I come here for inspiration and you helped me to see that some of the things Ive been upset about arent that bad when it comes to what we should be doing in Christ. Thank you so very much for this post. It's greatly appreciated and has helped me to stop being selfish in regards to my needs :).

@Nice & Wavy Thank you for this post...alot of times I don't post here because of the things Ive had well known members say in this board to me and it did come off passive aggressive. In the mornings, I come here for inspiration and you helped me to see that some of the things Ive been upset about arent that bad when it comes to what we should be doing in Christ. Thank you so very much for this post. It's greatly appreciated and has helped me to stop being selfish in regards to my needs :).
Praise God, my sister!!! It's so nice to see you here....keep coming...we need you here!!!

So much love for you....have a wonderful day!

:love3:

N&W

Back