Ok so my hair turned turquise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asummertyme

Why yesterday I was going to hang out with a friend , so my grey hair was being really unruly and wirey..so i covered up one side of my roots on my edges with brown eyeshadow just for a temp fix...today I relaxed my hair and forgot about the shadow..why i just took a good look at my edges and they are friggin blue!!!!!!!!!!!
I tell you, the dun never ends...Im just glad it didnt fall out.......:wallbash:

song_of_serenity

The relaxer baked a color into your hair due to the eye shadow? :eek:
Since no permanent damage has been done...:lachen: You should post pictures!

It doesn't look like anything a few washes will take out, right?

mscocoface

I didn't think it was possible but OP I think you have listed a topic that has never been discussed or researched before regarding hair care.

I hope you find a solution to your challenge.

chickle

Maybe you could wait a few weeks and then use a semi permanent rinse? I hope everything works out, turquoise hair actually sounds pretty cool!

Last edited:

caribgirl

Sorry, summer! I hope that you can fix the color without any setbacks- your hair is progressing so well!

Hopefully you will return with pics. Big hugs!

asummertyme

thnx ladies..I will post some pics of it tomorrow..i thought it was from the shadow but upon further investigation, i noticed the blue was on both sides of my head..so now i am thinking it might have been the color showers rinse that i put in my hair a few weeks back to cover my greys..cause i only put he shadow on one side..
so i dunno for sure where it came from..its very odd..im not really upset about it because its not super noticeble, blends into my greys...lool...dont think its gonna rinse out..prolly gonna have to wear off or grow out i guess..until then, ima have the rainow bright temples...:grin:

song_of_serenity

but upon further investigation, i noticed the blue was on both sides of my head..so now i am thinking it might have been the color showers rinse that i put in my hair a few weeks back to cover my greys..cause i only put he shadow on one side..
:grin:
That just might be it. I've seen people use rinses and later on, the color fades out to a bluish one...not sure how bright the blue is, though...glad you're taking it in stride! :grin:

asummertyme

lolol..I got yall 2morrow..i was too tired to take pics today after the whole process of relaxing the tresses...u know how we do...half a day spent dealing with our hair...
but tomorrow i will take pics...so it must have een the color showers....smh!!!!