Ok what do y'all think about this????

taylokc

I currently 7 weeks post and I think that the only way I'll be able to make it to August for my next relaxer is to rollerset my hair every week like I usually do but I'll have to flat iron my hair in order to be able to manage my NG better. I've had to wash my hair twice in the last 4 or 5 days and I've had to use my blowdryer with the combs on it and use my friend's half inch flat iron and I have to admit my roots are reeeeeaaaallllyyyy straight. But I don't want to keep blowdrying and flat ironing my hair to get straight roots. So.....Im thinking about purchasing a half inch flat iron...just to get the roots. My question is will this be damaging to flat iron my roots 1 to 2 times per week when I do my rollersets????

chebaby

before it got really hot and i started wet bunning everyday along with co washing, i was rollersetting every week and flat ironing only my roots. i did that for about two months with no ill effects.

taylokc

O ok thanks for responding. So I won't cause my hair to become damaged even though Im doing every thing else right???!!!!!