OMG I have made my June goal!!!!

Wow, my eyes are popping out of my head!

I'm so proud of you. Rock that beautiful crowning glory. I love the fact that you set a goal, stuck with it and ACHIEVED it!

You inspire me to continue in my journey to WSL.

I am so excited right now! I was supposed to wait until the first week of June (when my MBL challenge was supposed to be over) to relax my hair, but the new growth was a bit much, so I went ahead and did it today. My hair is now officially MBL. I can't believe that I made it! I still want to wait until the first week in June to post my reveal in my fotki, but I just wanted to share my excitement a little bit earlier. I hope you all don't mind, I have reached a milestone that I never thought that I could reach!

I will update my siggy once my fotki is updated! Thanks LHCF community, I have learned so much from you all :rosebud:

Make sure you update your 'additional information' girlie. It says your at SL, I know i would rush to change it whenever I accomplished that hair goal.:grin: Other than that, CONGRATS! I'm real happy for you, I know it hasn't been easy, but your inspiration that others can make it too. Time to partay!:drunk:

I am so excited right now! I was supposed to wait until the first week of June (when my MBL challenge was supposed to be over) to relax my hair, but the new growth was a bit much, so I went ahead and did it today. My hair is now officially MBL. I can't believe that I made it! I still want to wait until the first week in June to post my reveal in my fotki, but I just wanted to share my excitement a little bit earlier. I hope you all don't mind, I have reached a milestone that I never thought that I could reach!

I will update my siggy once my fotki is updated! Thanks LHCF community, I have learned so much from you all :rosebud:

wowwwwwwww congratulations Energist!!! So proud of you i m glad you reached that milestone!!!! hehe if i could stop right there i be the happiest creature lol ENJOY MAMMA!!:yep::grin:

Back