FINALLY! My "Hide your hair til Christmas" Pics

Doll

I know, I know I am late as can be, and I apologize ladies! I have been pretty busy lately, but I finally got a fotki album together enough to upload a couple of pics. In advance, please excuse the photo quality from my phone (digital camera still on wishlist). :(

... On a happier note, I reached MBL!!! :yay:

My fotki link and pw is in my siggy. Let me know what you think, but be nice or I'll ... :cry3:!

cmw45

Go head gurl...your hair looks amazing...I'm working on my photo album as I write this message.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Looks like you were very successful. Congratulations on your wonderful results.

dlewis

Your hair looks great. Were you at BSL in June and now you at MBL in JAn?
It only took you 6 months to get there. WOW.

Doll

Ladies of LHCF :Rose:,

Thank you so much for your uplifting comments (they are very much appreciated!!!) at the end of this particular road and for the valuable assistance along the way. I couldn't have done it without you! :clapping:. Its been a month since my touchup and I am back to wearing protective styles and using my MTG, coconut oil, olive oil & Sta-sof-Fro to prevent damage during the winter season and in preparation for the April Fool's Day unveiling.
Hopefully, I'll be on time for this one! :lachen:

P.S. I am embarking on my new Henna adventure as I write this :look:. Wish me luck!!!

P.S.S(sp) I am going to try my best for WSL for 2007! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

MzOptimistic

Doll said:
I know, I know I am late as can be, and I apologize ladies! I have been pretty busy lately, but I finally got a fotki album together enough to upload a couple of pics. In advance, please excuse the photo quality from my phone (digital camera still on wishlist). :(

... On a happier note, I reached MBL!!! :yay:

My fotki link and pw is in my siggy. Let me know what you think, but be nice or I'll ... :cry3:!

All I can say is ABOUT TIME, you know I have been waiting forever and a day to see your progress pics now with that being said...your hair is beautiful/long and it grew fast....keep up the good work and keep the pics coming:)

Doll

Cat Eyes - Thanks for the compliment I appreciate it!

BeautifulWideEyes - Thanks much, and I hope to get some more thickness once I get a good start on the Henna Bandwagon!

TSmith - Hahaha! :lol: Girl, I know I'm a dollar short and a day late! Thanks for the compliments and I will try to add more pics in the not too distant future!

soulfusion

Doll, Nice. very, VERY nice!! You may have been late, but seeing that kind of progress was well worth the wait :D

OT: Cateyes, pack up her stuff and BRING that baby over here to me, girl .. your child is adorable. It won't take you long .. I'm in Houston, too. :lol:

Doll

Nice & Wavy - Thanks, and you are blessed as well with tha beautiful curly hair! :)

Soulfusion - Thank you for the compliment and for excusing my tardiness! ;)

Jaded_faerie - Thanks for the nice compliment!

Nelli711 - Haha!!! :lol: Thanks girl!