OMG MY HAIR DID GROW! IM SO GLAD I DIDNT GIVE UP!

poeticmusiqu

Thanks for posting Poetic! I'm getting frustrated myself. My nape keeps breaking off! I'm just starting to cornrow it every night. Hopefully I'll see some good progress. Anyway, thanks for the inspiration. Your hair looks GREAT!

Thanks alot! Keep going and dont give up! I was once reminded that I had years of bad habits developed when it came to my hair so I had to patience enough to let my new found good habits take effect and it did!

poeticmusiqu

great progress
you can see the difference

i've been in the same boat. i've only started to my progress recently
i know the feeling; you feel like giving up but you don't and it pays off:grin:

Yes! I had so many times that i wanted to throw in the towel because I didnt see results instantly but these things take time! It's so worth it!:yep:

poeticmusiqu

looks great and healthy! Share ur regimen!!

Thank you! My regimen is really simple!

I wash @ twice week.(every 3 days or so) I deep condition everytime I wash. I wear mostly twists outs and braid outs..NO Heat...only like 3 to 4 times a year mainly to show my growth process. I moisturized daily as well.

Products I use:
UBH Moisturizer
Deep Conditioner-UBH Conditioner for deep condition but only once a month since my hair doesnt do to well with protien
Deep Conditioner -Creme of Nature for deep condition as well everytime I wash. I love this stuff cuz it moisturizes my hair and my hair needs more moisture than anything.

What I have learn is that there has to be a moisture and protein balance. Some people are more protein friendly while others are more moisture friendly. I had to learn that through many trials and errors:rolleyes:

andromeda

Congrats on your progress! It's so important to take pictures because left to our own pot-watching, we would swear that it was never boiling! :lol:

caribgirl

Great progress is being made- has gotten thicker and longer!! Congrats and keep up the great job!