OMG She Acting Right!

leona2025

My hair is bouncy. I haven't straighten yet since I relaxed.I airdried and every night put on my Hairepair Moisturizer and spritz with my mix of lacio lacio and water. I put one flexi rod in my bangs and put my hair in a ponytail and put it on a flexi rod. My hair has great sheen, but I don't know if yall can see it in these pics.
IMG_20120829_140533.jpg

IMG_20120829_140542.jpg

IMG_20120829_140647.jpg

IMG_20120829_140734.jpg
I don't know what's going on with my hair but I love it! I had that terrible mishap a little while back with the conditioner and the breakage and I still have some breakage, but my hair is behaving better than she has in months.

I relaxed last week on Wednesday and then I went swimming on Saturday and had to rewash:look:. Well it's like I have a whole new head of hair. I dc on dry hair using 2 table spoons of silicon mix and roux moisture recover conditioner mixed together. I covered all that with
VO5: Passion Fruit Smoothie Conditioner Moisture Milks. I left that on with no heat about 2 hours. I have to say that Vo5 had always sucked for me and I wanted to get rid of it:ohwell:.

When I rinsed it out my hair was soft. It airdried super fluffy and had a lot of shine. I can say I like this mix better than my holy grail. That makes me a little sad:rolleyes:. Can't find that stuff anyway.

I don't want to brag on her too much you know how she do:rolleyes:

Aireen

Great pics! I'm loving the green and purple colour in the bang area.

Are you going to try this mix without the V05 or are you just gonna keep using the mix like it is and keep repurchasing it?

Napp

Ms. Nobody
which hair repair product do you use? i have the anti breakage creme and it makes my hair feel like oily straw :(

leona2025

Great pics! I'm loving the green and purple colour in the bang area.

Are you going to try this mix without the V05 or are you just gonna keep using the mix like it is and keep repurchasing it?
Thanks! I'm going to keep using it as it is. The V05 helps me stretch the other 2 conditioners. The Roux conditioner is like $12 or $13 and with shipping so is the Silicon Mix so I like for it to last as long as possible.

which hair repair product do you use? i have the anti breakage creme and it makes my hair feel like oily straw :(
I don't use the anti breakage one. I use the moisture creme. I never used the other. I didn't like the smell or look of it.

I use this .41xl2ZrF8eL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I'm a bit angry with you because I can't find the hair mask anywhere!:cry: Just kidding. Your hair looks fabulous. Keep up the good work!

leona2025

I'm a bit angry with you because I can't find the hair mask anywhere!:cry: Just kidding. Your hair looks fabulous. Keep up the good work!

Sorry DDTexlaxed. I would email ORS for you, but they don't respond to me anymore:nono::lachen:. But I have a good little stash:look:, lol. Kind of off topic I hope they aren't discontinuing Lacio Lacio because they place I usually buy from only have 1 available. I use that stuff mix with water for everything!

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I see that sheen! It's very pretty - and you haven't even straightened your hair. Imagine the BLING when you do...