OMG she is RIPPING her hair out!!!! *Video*

MsBoinglicious

In the description it says it for a "class video", I guess!?!

But still, she is ripping her hair out while detangling! It looks so painfull! All she needs is some water and conditioner! At around 1:50 mark you can see her hair is kinda loc'd/matted up in the strands! Dear Gawd! She needs a spanking!

The end was hella creepy! LOL :lachen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bccGaSkBbZM

Odd One

Judging from the title and description I guess that was the goal of all that manipulation :ohwell:

She seems really proud of ripping all that hair out.

:lachen: the end OMG WTF ?!?! ew

TeeDee66

This chick needs a relaxer or some ION defrizzing lotion. Why do that? Did she condition her hair before hand or did she just wash and rip?

BostonMaria

That was the dumbest video I've ever seen. The ending was creepy/gross LOL
Seriously, what the heck was that all about?

MizzBrit

This chick needs a relaxer or some ION defrizzing lotion. Why do that? Did she condition her hair before hand or did she just wash and rip?

no one needs a relaxer..

but yea..this video is just..pointles and weird.

Last edited:

PPGbubbles

the vid was weird.... But we dont know what the purpose was sooo ima just hold off judgement.

just looks like a wierd art/film thing and maybe that was the goal of the assignment

DeenIsFirst

Nobody needs a relaxer, even if they're relaxed. She just needed to moisturize... and possibly deep condition.

MusicandWine

Well I hope she got a really good grade for this in whatever class it was for.

I think it's safe to say that some people really do not care about how they handle their hair. So if this is what she does on a daily basis I hope she'll be happy with the bald/thinning spots she will have in a few years.

SelahOco

This is hilarious! You see how serious she looks as she puts her hair in a pony tail? I bet she's a trip IRL.

Geminigirl

ewww. I want to say more...Ok I will well in her tags it says bi racial so I mean if she is half white then that explains some of that for ME. It's obvious she doesn't know about proper haircare or even really care for her hair. I agree with the poster who said maybe she has so much hair she doesn't really care. That's what it looks like to me too, but it looked like she tamed it and did something nice to it at the end.

As for the relaxer comment I looked at her join date. She's kinda new so take it easy. Alot of use had to learn these kinda of things. She just joined so in a few more months she probably won't even think like that.

aquajoyice

I would drop out of school if they asked me to do a video like that. No passing grade is worth that kind of torture.