OMG she is RIPPING her hair out!!!! *Video*

sharifeh

It's funny when people say that a youtuber with super long thick hair needs to join LHCF, when they are obviously doing something right. :rofl: I don't know why, it's not a big deal, it just makes me laugh. They can join and benefit but they don't need to join!

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
It's funny when people say that a youtuber with super long thick hair needs to join LHCF, when they are obviously doing something right. :rofl: I don't know why, it's not a big deal, it just makes me laugh. They can join and benefit but they don't need to join!

agreed. like everyone douted i had mbl hair when i joined becuase i wasnt a previous member. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

sharifeh

I can't even bring myself to watch it! Somebody tell me what she did at the end?

she took all the hair that had come out from detangling from her comb, she piled it all up on the sink and then she wrote on the wall with the hair; she wrote:
by shanay

w/ the hair that had come out. pretty nasty, right? :perplexed

Hairsofab

It almost seems worse to me knowing that it is an art project. That she was doing this on purpose. Ripping out your hair by rough detangling on purpose seems like self-mutilation. I just don't like it. And the writing your name with the ripped out hair on the wall trivilializes it.

sheba1

she took all the hair that had come out from detangling from her comb, she piled it all up on the sink and then she wrote on the wall with the hair; she wrote:
by shanay

w/ the hair that had come out. pretty nasty, right? :perplexed

Woah.... thanks for telling me, the curiosity was killing me but.... Ugh!!

sheba1

agreed. like everyone douted i had mbl hair when i joined becuase i wasnt a previous member. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Sigh... I shouldn't say it... I know I shouldn't. But I was there. And the doubts didn't come from your not being a member :look:

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself :spank:

pookaloo83

The youtuber says:

uhrelax (4 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Hahah, this isn't a hair video. It's for a class in art school, I know how to do my hair, it's all on purpose but thanks!

Mz.MoMo5235

lawd! i hope baby girl got an A+ for that! i'd avoid the set back and turn in a macaroni picture...

*sings* ELMER'S GLUE!!!

manter26

I actually liked the video! It's a performance art piece.

FYI: I worked at the Art & Arch Library at my university and I've seen A LOT of student work. Maybe I'm just more open minded about it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've seen better, but I've also seen much, much worse.

TeeWhyAre

i'm :dead: at folks giving her hair advice and recommending she visit lhcf. i'm glad we could contribute to her viewer count. lol... her hair was cute at the end. if she wanna tear her hair out, let her.