One of My Hair Homegirls

KhandiB

Sent me samples of Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo and Conditioner and S.H.E (Silk Hydrating Elixir).. :yay:

Oh My Gah!!! :notworthy

I was utterly SHOCKED when using the Conditioner..I ordered some immediately after I got out of the shower..

Now I know why she calls the MB Conditioner Hair Crack.. :lol:

Miss_Jetsetter

Haha!! I've been using the entire elucence line for over a year now and it's the BEST!!!! I just restocked on the shampoo and conditioner the other day! I took the plunge and ordered the gallon sizes!

jasmin

It is the best. It's also good for your hair health. I remember when I used this almost every wash my hair was so healthy and it grew consistently without too much breakage. I hardly ever had to do a protein treatment. Then I got back on the pj kick and my hair has been so, so. Now I'm back. I just bought the gallon of shampoo, the 64 oz conditioner and I have 2 bottles of the silk. This is my top staple.

KhandiB

I ordered the smaller size because of budget reasons, but I will be going up in size as soon as Im running out. The conditioner..Man I was like WHOA!! I opened my eyes right up, the slip is fantabulous :D

Miss_Jetsetter said:
Haha!! I've been using the entire elucence line for over a year now and it's the BEST!!!! I just restocked on the shampoo and conditioner the other day! I took the plunge and ordered the gallon sizes!

Miss_Jetsetter

KhandiB said:
I ordered the smaller size because of budget reasons, but I will be going up in size as soon as Im running out. The conditioner..Man I was like WHOA!! I opened my eyes right up, the slip is fantabulous :D

Yea girl, it's def a keeper! It's the only line that has consintenly stayed in my rotation over the last year and a half. I've been con washing with Elucence conditioner for the last two weeks and even my Dominican stylist told me that my hair was sooooo soft!!

divinefavor

I love Elucence.

I have the regular shampoo, clarifying shampoo, MB conditioner and the treatment. I alternate between this and Keracare.

For some reason my hair doesn't have as much bounce with Elucence as it does with Keracare. Do any of you get bouncy results with Elucence, if so please share how you're applying it?

jasmin

I get the moisture but not as much swing. When I want to wear my hair down for a special occasion I use Keracare.

SexySin985

Wow! Do they have a site where I can request free samples? I have been wanting to try this line for a while now. Right now I am using the Elasta QP and I am only thrilled about 1 or 2 products in that line.

lmjenk67

divinefavor said:
I love Elucence.

I have the regular shampoo, clarifying shampoo, MB conditioner and the treatment. I alternate between this and Keracare.

For some reason my hair doesn't have as much bounce with Elucence as it does with Keracare. Do any of you get bouncy results with Elucence, if so please share how you're applying it?

I've been doing a online search to find the products in Atlanta but no luck. Since you're i Lawrenceville, where do you purchase your Elucence products? Thanks.

divinefavor

lmjenk67 said:
I've been doing a online search to find the products in Atlanta but no luck. Since you're i Lawrenceville, where do you purchase your Elucence products? Thanks.

I purchase mine from Pleasant Image. But, there is a black owned BSS by me who did have the Elucence line in there store about two months ago. The owner said that the line doesn't sale well so they may not be carrying it anymore.

Let me know if you want me to check it out for you.

divinefavor

jasmin said:
I get the moisture but not as much swing. When I want to wear my hair down for a special occasion I use Keracare.

Thanks! I was thinking last night as I was shampooing my hair that I may just use Elucence on those times when I'm wearing my hair up or wearing a spiral rollerset/strawset.