ONE YEAR in LHCF ANNIVERSARY...

Ladyhenri

Ladies, thank you!
I Thank each and every one of you for your help....Pre LHCF, i had never reached shoulder length, but now, i am knock a knocking at APl...i've gone from neck length to near APL in one year....Pre LHCF i had thin see thru hair(the ends still show this) but my hair (even though i am horribly overprocessed...ok...loooonnng story...shant bore ya'll with details...less you ask:ohwell:)is full now...i am so excited at what the next year will bring.
I know my hair doesnt hold a patch on the hairs of other ladies in here, but i am still very happy with all i have achieved with your help.
Although my hair isnt combed properly in those pics (damn no combing:wallbash:) my ends are thin. I know this and i will get rid of them when my hair is sitting at APL...i intend to trim at this length before attempting to grow any further.

I just returned from Nigeria few weeks ago so i'm still well burnt, also, my excuses, i know i have put on a few pounds:sad:...( no excuse there...i just stuffed myself on every Nigerian food i could get my paws on:lick:)

Any who, the link here is for my length comparisons album, so you can see my years progress in an album...Other one-year-anniversary pics are in seperate album. Feel free to leave comments.

http://public.fotki.com/Ladyhenri/length-comparisons/

Last edited:
Lovely progress! Keep doing what you're doing - it's working!:yep:

OT: Every time I see your name I think of Henrietta Pussycat from "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood." She lives in a tree house and loves fancy dresses. Here's how she would compliment your hair: "Meow hair meow meow beauuuutiful!":grin:

Good Job girl you have done a good job. Stay focused and you will be at apl in no time.

HAPPY HAIR GROWING!

YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION. YOU HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL. WHAT IS YOUR REGIMINE???

Aww...too sweet, cant believe i'm an inspiration, i still have quite a way to go......
My regimen is as follows.......
.Prepoo, wash and DC once evry week.
.Protective styling 98% of the time
.moisturise + seal every other day
.No combing (except on wash days)
.Taking flaxseed oil, Biotin, MSM sporadically...need to get my trifling, lazy ass back on the pill popping band wagon.
.Using MTG occasionally.
12 week stretches.

That pretty much sums it up...
But when i did my last touch up, i used ORS Lye normal, mixed with olive oil...ITS A KEEPER(though i got overprocessed). I used to be a no lye girl, but that will be changing....

Girl your hair is beautiful, take the advice you gain from here and twist it to suit you and your hair's needs...a year from now you'll be shocked at your own progress.

Last edited:
great progress for one year! lhcf does work :yep:

Thanks girl,
and......
:yep::yep::yep:
100% true!! LHCF is the truth!!
When i joined i seriously didnt think my hair would grow. I decided to try it here for three months and return to my weaves and awful hair habits if my hair didnt grow...
I'm still here
:grin:

Lovely progress! Keep doing what you're doing - it's working!:yep:

OT: Every time I see your name I think of Henrietta Pussycat from "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood." She lives in a tree house and loves fancy dresses. Here's how she would compliment your hair: "Meow hair meow meow beauuuutiful!":grin:

:grin:
Girl you're too funny.
Thanks for the nice compliments

Back