One Year Progress Pics - Check me Out!!

Nice Lady

Thank you so much for posting because I was kinda of getting discouraged. You wonder if everything that you are doing is working or even worth the effort.

cutiepiebabygirl

Thank you so much for posting because I was kinda of getting discouraged. You wonder if everything that you are doing is working or even worth the effort.

I used to say the exact same thing! I would do all this protective styling...and taking care of my hair...then I would "see" minimal results. I was sooooooooooooooo discouraged many days. I always thought everyone else had the ability to grow hair - BUT ME! I used to think why even bother? I thought long hair wasn't for me.

So I know the feeling...just keep on working at it..and that hard work will pay off.

:grin::grin:

MagnoliaBelle

Looks like you made is from shoulder length or neck length to just about BSL in one year. That's awesom as far as I'm concerned. THanks for sharing your progress, and best growing in year #2!

cutiepiebabygirl

Looks like you made is from shoulder length or neck length to just about BSL in one year. That's awesom as far as I'm concerned. THanks for sharing your progress, and best growing in year #2!

Thank you!

I'm tall 5"10...so my BSL is about 3 inches away...so I gotta get 3 inches in 4 months!

Hoping to make it!