One year progress pics (Yaaaay me!)

2sweetnsugarland

I use 100g of Yemen Henna mixed with about 6g of Indigo to color my hair after I relax.

I just received some Yemen Henna and I wanted to know if it turns your hair the color that it is??? I don't think that color would look good on my skin color. Did you use the straight Yemen Henna or did you add something to it to give it that extra "punch" of color that you have??? Your hair color looks great on you by the way!!! Just curious.

caribgirl

Just lovely!! Love how the henna/indigo gave your natural blonde hair such a beautiful deep color!! Congrats, sis!

jahzyira

YaY!!!!!:reddancer: Congrats on your progress! You are so beautiful and your hair is amazing.... Definitely love the color!

MyAngelEyez~C~U

I just received some Yemen Henna and I wanted to know if it turns your hair the color that it is??? I don't think that color would look good on my skin color. Did you use the straight Yemen Henna or did you add something to it to give it that extra "punch" of color that you have??? Your hair color looks great on you by the way!!! Just curious.

I have natural blonde hair, so my hair acts like a blank canvas for the red. If you use the Yemen henna you will get red undertones/highlight, but not like my red, which has been darkened a bit with the indigo. You will still have your natural color, since your hair is darker. HTH.

MyAngelEyez~C~U

I want to say thank you to: evsbaby, la mosca, FlowerHair, *Happily Me*, ILuvsmuhgrass, LongHairDon'tCare, ycj, wannabelong, mrsjohnson75, pookaloo83, Qualitee, january noir, Vonnieluvs08, Platinum, poochie167, tiffers, Brownie518, danigurl18, jamaicalovely, growth2come,mkd, caribgirl, ayoung, Missi, CenteredGirl;, SmileyJ22;, mysoon2behair, jahzyira, yellow08, DDTexlaxed, grnidmonster

for your stopping in to leave your encouraging posts! I greatly appreciate it, especially since I look up to each and every one of you individaully and as a whole. YOu all are why I love my

Nico's Cousins
:lots:

For those of you who posted in the first 3-4 pages, Your posts are not forgotten:grin:. I am thanking those whom I didn't have the chance to thank before the temporary dissapearance of the beloved Thanks button:lachen:.

:rosebud::kiss::blowkiss::bighug: