One year update, LOTS OF PICS!

princessnad

Your hair looks great. I actually just showed my Mom to try to cinvince her to start with better hair practices. She says your hair looks fab. I have to agree.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I didn't know you were so tall! The way I envision yall based on pics is waaaaaaaay off LOL. Your hair has done wonderfully and looks very very good!!!

ajoyfuljoy

I've been meaning to compliment you on your hair. Fabulous. How did you finally get your ends thicker... trimming constantly or what?

Bravenewgirl87,

It really had a lot to do with growing off my damaged hair and just trimming it off. The newer hair that has grown in is really healthy and rarely breaks.

My hair (before I used to take care of it) would break all the time. When I combed it pieces of hair would fall like snow!

That little tail I had before my last trim was just more of the damaged hair. It really didn't respond well to moisture and felt rough. My hair now feels really smooth all the way through.

ajoyfuljoy

Your hair looks great. I actually just showed my Mom to try to cinvince her to start with better hair practices. She says your hair looks fab. I have to agree.

Oh wow! That makes me feel really good. I hope your mom was encouraged. Thank you for the nice compliment :yep:

ajoyfuljoy

I didn't know you were so tall! The way I envision yall based on pics is waaaaaaaay off LOL. Your hair has done wonderfully and looks very very good!!!

Thank you Bre Bre and thank you everyone else. Yes, by the time I reach APL it will have to be a LOT of hair, lol!

caribgirl

Your progress pics are wonderful!! You have some healthy hair darling and it is growing so well! Congrats and thanks for inspiring!!!!!

Jetblackhair

Wow, congratulations, your hair is thicker and you retained a lot of growth! Just think how long your hair will be in another year.

Anancy

Beautiful, your hair has improved so much. It has gotten thick and luscious - keep up the good work, it's pics like these that keep me going, very inspiring.

U GO GIRL!!! :)

ricochet

I LOVE seeing updates like this. Keep spreading the word LHCF ladies, we are GOING to get our sistas in order on this hair thang. :grouphug2:

ajoyfuljoy

U guys are all so sweet (big hug)! Thank you again. This was so unexpected. I'm glad people are encouraged :yep:

To Ummalhadiqah, I'll have to update my regimen on my myspace page so you can have all the details. My reggie is actually quite simple. I'll try my best to remember to PM you when I update it. If I don't PM you in a little while, please PM me.