One Year Update!!!!! :)

Nu uh! You can't just show up with all that and not tell people what you doin'! 'Splain!

<gets pen ready>

BTW your hair is...wow. It's wow. <check pics again> With a side of have mercy.:shocked:

I repeat. 'Splain.:poke:

ETA: MBL '08? I'd be amazed if you didn't make it to waist length at this rate.

LOL! Your post had me cracking up! Thank you. But for those of you who asked about my regimen, I started off 2007 fed up so I really didn't have one until the mid to end of the year.

Because I am natural I tried to focus on less manipulation and headaches. I started washing my hair using the method on growafrohairlong.com by braiding it up and washing in sections.

My styles varied throughout the year, but towards the end I tried to focus more on my ends by baggying every so often.

I don't use any growth aids or take vitamins. No offense to those who do, I just would prefer to know that when I reach my hair goals I did it all with just some extra TLC.

*Thank you for all the wonderful compliments!

e$h

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That's some growth in just one year. What in the heck were you doing/using??!?!?!?!?

lovelymissyoli

Your progress is amazing!! I hope I can retain length like that this year!! What styles did you wear in between the growing out period?

dinaaike

LOL! Your post had me cracking up! Thank you. But for those of you who asked about my regimen, I started off 2007 fed up so I really didn't have one until the mid to end of the year.

Because I am natural I tried to focus on less manipulation and headaches. I started washing my hair using the method on growafrohairlong.com by braiding it up and washing in sections.

My styles varied throughout the year, but towards the end I tried to focus more on my ends by baggying every so often.

I don't use any growth aids or take vitamins. No offense to those who do, I just would prefer to know that when I reach my hair goals I did it all with just some extra TLC.

*Thank you for all the wonderful compliments!

I'm over here trying to study and I can't even concentrate :grin:. If you suffered two setbacks during 2007 then you must have grown at least a foot of hair because from the looks of it, you have achieved somewhere between 8-10 inches.

Maaaaaaaaaajor congrats. You give us all hope that this kind of growth is possible, so keep doing what you're doing. Meanwhile I too will give my hair some TLC this year. And if that doesn't work Imma try some red beans and rice or som'm. Ahem. Good job! :grin:

ETA: P.S. Your braid outs rock!

Mystic

Some people are blessed with faster growing hair and you are one of them. That is unbelievable growth in such a short time! Awww, I so envy you right now:grin: - congrats on an amazing journey!

Last edited:
Nu uh! You can't just show up with all that and not tell people what you doin'! 'Splain!

<gets pen ready>

BTW your hair is...wow. It's wow. <check pics again> With a side of have mercy.:shocked:

I repeat. 'Splain.:poke:

ETA: MBL '08? I'd be amazed if you didn't make it to waist length at this rate.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

youwillrise

daaaaaaaaaaaannnng

GO GO GO!

that's beautiful growth/retention.

here's wishing you another great year of growth in 2008!