ORS ALOE SHAMPOO & HAIR MAYO

peacelove

Does anyone know the PH on this shampoo? Can it be used as a regular shampoo? I saw one thread on it, but when I went to the store, it looked like it is used as a neutralizer. So I was not sure if the PH was too low for regular use.

Does anyone use this and how do you like it?

And does anyone use the hair mayo as a regular conditioner? Wondering if the protein in this is mild enough to use weekly. TIA!

The aloe shampoo can be used anytime. It is neutralizing, but many shampoos are anyway. It is really good as aregular shampoo, in my opinion.

I used to use the mayo weekly w/o a problem. Macherie uses it (at least she used to) weekly on dry hair. But, I do like using a protein free moisturizing shampoo sometimes.

I use the Aloe shampoo as my regular shampoo to counteract the effects of the hard water in my dorm. It seems to work. I actually always thought it was a regular shampoo.

I used to use the Hair Mayo once a week, but it didn't really do anything for my hair (protein or moisture wise) so I stopped and haven't purchased in about a year.

I use the Aloe Shampoo 1x per month to remove any calcium build-up from the no-lye relaxer. It's very moisturizing & does not strip the hair. I have the Mayo but haven't used it since I started my hair care journey so I can't give an honest review. HTH

Back