ORS products

lisacoop

I just washed my tonight with ORS shampoo, then I used the replenshing deep condition. My hair feels amazing. After, I blew it dry with the Olive Oil moisturizing hair lotion and flat ironed and curled. My hair looks great!! I can't wait to try the products on my 4 year old daughter.

Thanks for all of the post recommending these products. :)

I haven't tried any other products in the line besides the replenishing pak. I love that stuff. I just recieved my bottle of it in the mail not too long ago.

I use the olive oil moisturizing lotion too and it has my hair unbelieveably soft. I havent tried anything else yet though but i will soon!

I like the mayo, love the hair lotion and I am crazy about the replanishing pak:lol: :grin: I am loving it, it's cheap and you can get anywhere :clap: :notworthy

I love the replenishing pack, and I also use the relaxer. It is really a brilliant line of products.

I just washed my hair a few hours ago with the Creamy Aloe shampoo and I really like this one. My hair is always so soft after I wash with this. Between this and Trader Joe's Nourish Spa shampoo, I may not have to look any further.

yep ors products are really good the replenishing conditioner is great and the hair mayo for some protein

I love ORS products, I've been using them for years. My favorite products are the Replenishing Pak and the Carrot Oil moisturizer.

k so i wandered into sally's today and picked up the mayo. ill see how it goes this weekend :). anybody ever use this as a prepoo? or is it just better as a DC?

Back