ORS Twist & Lock Gel is awesome [with pics]

Dragone

This is the most defined twist-out I've gotten on dry hair. Usually I have to do wet twists to get this much bounce and resilience. The gel didn't leave my hair feeling dry either (I use it for wash & gos as well). My hair is still quite frizzy though, but that's just what my hair does no matter what it seems.

Twist-outs after unraveling (still have some relaxed ends hanging down)

Shrinkage comparison (am I really texlaxed?) :lachen:

It was pretty cheap too, I think around $4.99 or so? I've stopped looking at prices when I buy hair food; it's a good thing I don't go shopping very often :look:.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I love using it for my edges :)

That's one beautiful twistout!

Dragone

It looks really good! I have a jar that UI have not tried yet...............I will now!

I've seen it at the store for a long time, but I always wrote it off. But now that it's extra humid my hair is turning into a puffball/afro :look: without some assistance, so I went ahead and got it.

Nice. :yep: I hope my twistouts look like this once I transition to natural.

I'm sure they will! You have beautiful hair :grin:

I love using it for my edges :)

That's one beautiful twistout!

Thanks so much! I wasn't even planning on wearing it out, I was just trying to get my hair into something that would fit in my satin nightcap :ohwell:.

looks really cute. :yep:

did you use it on wet or dry hair?

I used it on dry hair. This is the first time a dry twist-out has looked presentable for me so I was very excited!

Vonnieluvs08

Your twist came out really nice. I have been looking for different methods of doing twist and this is one I'll really have to try.

Fhrizzball

your twist out is lovely. Each time I attempt one I always look like medusa so I'll just stick to twists even though I still need more work on that. The ORS twist and lock gel was a no go for me though. It left my hair very flakey and when it dried my hair didn't have any moisture at all. Now I just use creamy conditioners for my twists set. Your twistout hangs really well.