other chi products

chocolatethai

hi ladies
i really love my chi silk infusion and i'm about to buy the keratin mist but i was wondering if you ladies have tried any of the other products like the infra shampoo and the conditioner and how you liked it?

ACRawlins

I have what seems to be the entire Infra line. I have the shampoo, conditioner (treatment), silk infusion, keratin mist, 44 iron guard, shine spray, holding spray....:blush: I think that's it.

The shampoo is okay. I haven't noticed anything special.

The conditioner (treatment) doesn't provide a whole lotta slip, so I have to follow with a moisturizing conditioner. It's supposed to be good for hair that is flat ironed often and that's mine, so...

I'm absolutely in love with the silk infusion.

I use the keratin mist after just about every shampoo regardless of what line I'm using. I haven't seen anything benefit wise yet, but I figure the extra protein can't hurt.

I use the iron guard before blow drying. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel coated or anything.

The shine spray doesn't have oil in it to weigh my hair down so I really like that.

The holding spray works well, but I don't use it too often.

I just started using this line about 6 months ago and I don't use it exclusively, so I'm still finding the good in all the products. I will say that my hair is very light and bouncy and smells great after I use the entire line in my wash regimen.

chocolatethai

thanks ACRawlings!! i was really intersted in the keratin mist since i'm a about to run out of my aphogee spray and then i saw the rest of the line and was like :rolleyes: , so far from the reviews i've read on line the silk infusion and keratin mist are really popluar but the shampoo and conditioner are getting mixed reviews i think i'll get the mist and call it a day maybe i'll revisit the line later on in life

Mook's hair

I have the shampoo & conditioner too and I wasn't really impressed.
I think I used them twice and now they are just under the sink.