Over a year relaxer free.

skegeesmb

Just wanted to say I have one year under my belt, and I have many more to go. I've updated in my progress picture album. Please e-mail me at [email protected] for the password to the other natural albums.

congrats girl!! i'm only at 8 months and cant wait to make a yr!! pliz pm me the password so i can view the other pics coz its always a good thing to see a natural haired sister to give some inspiration
look.gif

Thanks you guys. It's actually been a little over 16 months, but it's a year after I cut off all my relaxed ends. So I'm celebrating the second b-day (cutting it off).

Congratulations! It will be a year for me in September (last relaxer) completely natural in January 2004 (no relaxed ends). Can't wait.
grin.gif

CONGRATS!
party2.gif

I'm thinking of transitioning myself, my last relaxer was about 5 wks ago, so I have a ways to go. Can't wait to get where you are now!
smile.gif

I saw your pics in the photo album and your hair is gorgeaous...U make me want to transition again....beautiful hair and u look slimmer as well. You go girl!!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
skegeesmb said:
check your pm ngaa

[/ QUOTE ]

I've checked it and there aint nothin...

Skegeesmb,
YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS! I was checking out the photogallery and i came across your hair! I am so jealous your natural curls are so pretty..and your hair is growing tremendously. I am not natural, but i would love to know your regimen

Back