Sorry about not updating in a while

skegeesmb

It's been a while since I've updated my album. But I've added a May picture and a June picture. I stand at 26.5 inches in length, and I have 3.5 inches to go until I reach waist length. I am going to cut 2.5 inches off in October, so I won't see waist until sometime next year.

www.fotki.com/skegeesmb
pw: grow

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
where have u been? we've missed your presence over here!

anyway, your hair looks fantastic! and your hair grows fast!

happy hair growing!

angellazette

Your hair sure does grow fast! Quick question, what was your reason for getting a texturizer? It seems as though you were able to get your hair pretty sraight while natural.

ETA I just read your journal so nevermind ;)

Last edited:

skegeesmb

angellazette said:
Your hair sure does grow fast! Quick question, what was your reason for getting a texturizer? It seems as though you were able to get your hair pretty sraight while natural.

The humidity. I can keep my hair straight in very cold, and warm weather, but when it gets humid my hair reverts. When I was all natural this was okay because my hair was all natural. But since I'm tex'd, I am so afraid of pulling out hair because of the difference in texture.

skegeesmb

Poohbear said:
where have u been? we've missed your presence over here!

anyway, your hair looks fantastic! and your hair grows fast!

happy hair growing!

I've been here, but not posting as much. I give shout outs to the FOM, and I try to put a bit in on the SGO challenge thread which I have to find and post my status.

angellazette

Haha, we must've posted at the same time...I edited my post because I just read your journal that stated the same. Your hair looks good!

Dolapo

wow....very nice long hair. and its thick too. you're my hair inspiration. i will be stalk.....err watching your album

LondonDiva

skegeesmb said:
It's been a while since I've updated my album. But I've added a May picture and a June picture. I stand at 26.5 inches in length, and I have 3.5 inches to go until I reach waist length. I am going to cut 2.5 inches off in October, so I won't see waist until sometime next year.

www.fotki.com/skegeesmb
pw: grow

Girl :wave: you were on my mind yesterday. I thought you had left the board or something. Glad to see you back!

What do you mean 3.5 inches till waist length? How dare you! Coming up in here after being MIA with all that hair dagnabit!

Girl that growth is wonderful :yay: I remember when you chopped and started this journey. It still seems like yesterday.

Premierepearl08

Skegeesmb, your hair looks wonderful! I believe that we were natural about the same time, but your hair has outgrown mine by leaps and bounds!!! I'm relaxed (texturized? It still curls/waves up so I guess that would be texturized? *laugh*) now and loving it. Hopefully, I will see the same success. Happy growing, chica!

Crysdon

What a surprise! One of my favorite "heads" has come back with an update.

Hi Skee, :wave:

Like I've said many times before...your hair grows fast, Chick. You sure are making excellent progress. :notworthy

alibi

hair bored
Wow Skee, Your hair looks great!!! It's grown so much since I joined in '03! And come back more often - we miss you! :yep: