Overnight Hennalucent treatment

kking7777

Oh my goodness! I just did another hennalucent treatment and this time I decided to leave it in overnight. So I washed my hair and applied it mixed in a little olive oil and went to bed with a plastic cap on my head and a scarf over the plastic cap. When I woke this morning and rinsed it out. WOW! my hair looked like I had a fresh perm. This stuff is amazing girls. It just gets better and better! Now I just need to seal my ends and I am good to go!

Allandra

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
kking7777 said:
Oh that reminds me I forgot to talk about the incredible shine. Allandra how often do u use hennalucents?

[/ QUOTE ]
So far, I've only done one (April 26). I'm going to do my next one on June 7. Girl, yes, the shine IS incredible.

sweetcocoa

Allandra said:
kking7777 said:
Oh that reminds me I forgot to talk about the incredible shine. Allandra how often do u use hennalucents?

[/ QUOTE ]
So far, I've only done one (April 26). I'm going to do my next one on June 7. Girl, yes, the shine IS incredible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Armyqt

SEE, now yall gone make me go out and get one for myself...umm...after the May challenge of course
. Thanks for the reviews kking and Allandra.

Allandra

Armyqt said:
SEE, now yall gone make me go out and get one for myself...umm...after the May challenge of course
. Thanks for the reviews kking and Allandra.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're welcome. I know you want to get it NOW. Don't ya?

Chichi

Natrlchallenge said:
this is prob a dumb q but what is a hennalucent treatment? Is it homemade or store brought?
hennalucent is a store brought henna treatment that is safe to use on relaxed hair. It acts in the same way that a protein treatment would. You can find it at Sally's.

This thread reminds me that I have to use hennalucent as my next monthly protein treatment.

Chichi :bdance:

Dolapo

dammit. I thought i had bought everything i needed. I simply need to stay away from this site. Where can i get the hennalucent whatever? :)

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
how long does the result last? Is it a relaxer? sorry if a dumb question....rolling eyes and grinning.....

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
Natrlchallenge said:
how long does the result last? Is it a relaxer? sorry if a dumb question....rolling eyes and grinning.....

There is no such thing as a dumb question. The results last about 6-8 weeks in my experience. It's not a relaxer but it helps with the texture of the hair by making it softer and easier to comb. This is due to my experience mind you. I haven't done it since it is time consuming IMO.

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
Dolapo said:
dammit. I thought i had bought everything i needed. I simply need to stay away from this site. Where can i get the hennalucent whatever? :)

You can easily find it Sally's. I found a place in NW Indiana that sells it a bit cheaper than Sally's. I'm trying to save money so don't mind the nickle and diming from me. *lol*