Pacioppi Prosuvta

ClassyDiva

Has anyone ever used Pacioppi Products? I've been getting my hair done in this Dominican shop ans this is the main product they use in my hair.

My hair comes out silky, smooth, flat, and moistured. Pics will be posted later to the post so everyone can see my results.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Long Hair Care Forum App

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Long Hair Care Forum App

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Girl, I didn't know if you were speaking in tongues or cussing us out. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm gonna wait and see whatcha talmbout.

outspokenwallflower

I think you mean Racioppi? (Aka the RR Line) I first used it a few years ago in my dominican salon and LOVED it. My new dominican salon uses it and sells a ton of their products and I will actually be getting a set that they're selling (a bag with a shampoo, deep conditioner, leave in and shine spray) this week.

ClassyDiva

Lol I meant Racioppi products. My phone does this auto thing. Lol

@outspoken: they use it in my hair all the time. U love how it leaves my hair silky and shiny. It has so much bounce to it.

outspokenwallflower

So far, loving it! I bought the Vellutonero set and used it last night; loved the way it made my hair feel :) I'll be trying the reconstructing mask next week and will keep ya'll posted :D

Coffee

I will not buy it......I will not buy it.....ok, when I get our income tax refund, I'll purchase the condish and masque :lachen:.