Paging Beana re: Breakthru Shampoo

LondonDiva

Beana

I have to thank you for the product recommendation. I love this stuff. Yet another shampoo to add to my all time fave collection. You're right it does surpass the CON shampoo, and even though this one is light and doesn't remove build up it's great for frequent hair washes and doesn't leave my hair feeling stipped it dry.

I must have washed my hair about 4 times with this shampoo straight in one go, that i was afriad I was going to run out of it there and then.

The only downside is the bottle is too small /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks again.

Robin41

I'm obviously not Beana but I wanted to say that I'm glad you liked the Breakthru shampoo. I'm a die-hard fan of this shampoo and as long as they make it, I'll buy it -- but you're right, the bottle is too small. And it took a minute to get used to the chemically smell (no fragrance) but now I like it.

When I do two latherings, I'll use Motions or Tresomme' shampoo for the first and then use the Breakthru last and I'll tell you what, I can feel the difference in my hair the minute that shampoo touches it. It immediately gets softer and silkier.

Glad you liked it!

LondonDiva

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
When I do two latherings, I'll use Motions or Tresomme' shampoo for the first and then use the Breakthru last and I'll tell you what, I can feel the difference in my hair the minute that shampoo touches it. It immediately gets softer and silkier

[/ QUOTE ]

**stands up like I am in church**

Yes Robin, Tell it like it is

**looks around, sits down** /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I did that about 1/2 an hour ago I shampooed my hair with 2 latherings of the Motions CPR shampoo and used the breakthru last. My goodness the softness of my hair whilst I used this was EXCELLENT.

beana3

i'm glad you liked it. Its a very good product. i use it a bit differently though, I find this shamp doesn't strip at all and cleans the hair like CON, except the slip is wayyy better. I have to remind myself to clarify at least once a month when using this, and stay away from cone-heavy conditioners (ex motions moisture plus, i like it with other shampoos, but when i do it with this my hair feels too coated for it to be freshly washed and i notice i get horrible build-up during the week w/ this combo).
I love it with ORS, and my QH cholesterol conditioners. Its an automatic softener!!! I lather with it 2x , and my hair feels like it was already conditioned when i rinse!! (of course i always deep condition afterwards) But still, its good for softening.
The only set back is, its kinda pricey. $7 for a 8oz bottle doesn't rock, but its a keeper