paging Nay007

Your hair looks Great!!! question in one of your posts you mentioned you use honey in your hot oil treatments ...can I get the recipe and instructions?
Thanks,
eve /images/graemlins/grin.gif

NAY007

yes that was an experiment. i read it in one of carmenrose's posts that she does it.
so i tried it and my hair came out very soft, but i also did a lot of other conditioning that day.
anyway i just took a bowl and poured the little olive oil that i had left in it. since it wasn't enough i just added some vegetable oil and then about 1 1/2 tablespoons honey, then i put it in the micro and warmed it up. then i brushed my hair over my head (over the tub) and just dipped my hair in the bowl. it was kind of sticky of course but it was okay. i left it in for about 1 1/2 hours or something like that. i then rinsed. then i put a regular conditioner on the length of my hair only (to protect it from the shampoo, almost like a conditioning wash) then i washed my scalp with shampoo and rinsed. after that i conditioned for about 3 hours with cholesterol. like i said my hair was soooo soft. today is washing day again and i am already looking forward to it, isn't that pathetic????
nay /images/graemlins/smirk.gif