Paging Pebbles...

ms_kenesha

<font color="purple"> Hey Pebbles,
I think we're hair twins and I was wondering how do you style your hair regularly? I read in your profile that you always airdry and only sometimes wetset, so after your airdry how do you wear your hair? I am trying to get this heatstyling monkey off my back!!!!
</font>

pebbles

Hi Ms_kenesha,

I usually wear my hair in a bun or a french twist. On days that I'm feeling daring, (this doesn't happen often), and if it's not too cold, I just throw on a headband, with my hair straight, and call it a day. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ms_kenesha

Thanks for the reply. My hair isn't as long as yours is right now so the bun is a no-go. I'm getting braids soon and I think that after I take those out I'll be close to your length. I love how thick your hair looks in your pictures. I am really missing my hair right now; I'm so mad that I cut it this summer. I mean I needed a big chop, but I didn't have to go as drastic as I did. This morning I was getting so frustrated I felt like chopping it all off like Gladys on the Real World/Road Rules challenge. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

pebbles

Have you tried the ponytail? I bought one and once I've mastered how to put it on, I'm going to start doing it a lot. /images/graemlins/smile.gif