paging Sassygirl25 and other Kemi Oyl Users

kasey

Hey girl!

I noticed that you use that Kemi Oyl shea butter pomade. What do you think about it? Does it moisturize? Have you tried the Kemi no-soap shampoo or the deep conditioner? Thanks.

kasey

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Ooo! My first page! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif
I've never used the shampoo. A friend of mine with healthy, shoulder length relaxed hair used to rave about the conditioner. But she has replaced it with something called Grandma's Old Fashioned Conditioner. She says its cheaper and it works better than the Kemi Oyl conditioner. It comes in a cheap looking red and white bottle. I'm tempted to try it--the ingredients look good.
But I do like the Kemi Oyl Pomade. It is too heavy for daily use (for me). I like to put it on my hair when I braid it. Normally, I use it on damp hair after shampooing. My hair feels so soft and smells so good when it dries. I also add some to my gel for hold and shine and softness. My cousin wears his hair about 2" long. When he shampoos and puts the pomade on, his hair gets all crinkly looking--very cute!
I think this is going to replace my Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter. $4.69 and no shipping charges. My only problem is that the ingredient list: Shea Butter, Essential Oils, Herbal Complex & Fragrance, doesn't tell you exactly what's in the stuff.
But it works, I guess that's what's important.