Pantene R&N Breakage Defense Mask Discontinued

mg1979

Looked all over town for Pantene R&N Breakage Defense Mask and couldn't find it anywhere. I emailed Pantene and they said it is being discontinued. So stock up if you can find any!

Nameless

So first they get rid of my Silk Elements DC (in the UK) and now they're getting rid of my back up. So what are good alternatives?

asubeauty

I was skeptical when I clicked this thread because we get this every once in a while.

But that's kind of sad. That mask may be the only quality product Pantene ever made. It was a staple when I was fully relaxed. :yep:

Truth

sighs.. the good products always get discontinued or become a jacked up "new" formula..smh

Nina_S

Oh no! I usually get it at HEB (grocery store) for 3 bucks and some change. There is a local BSS that had a big supply for $6.99.

shonshi

I agree with Chinwen. I can't remember the name right now, but I do know that it is in a white jar and part of the label is green. That stuff is fantastic! During my last stretch, it laid my new growth down! My hair hates anything else by Pantene, especially the R&N line. I know that they are changing their packaging right now, so I hope they don't do away with this one too. I guess I need to stock up just in case.

Americka

If you live near Target, check there first. I was there Thursday and noticed many of the products in the link provided by mg1979 were on clearance.

MadamCJCPA

I just checked my stash I've got enough of these to get me through the remainder of this year.

2011 is not going to be a GOOD hair year.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I knew it would come sooner or later. I have about 3 jars left, and I don't plan on purchasing anymore so I guess I'll just have to find a good replacement because it's still like $6 a jar around these parts. Don't get me wrong, I lurve this stuff, but I'm not about to go out and stock up on it just because Pantene decided to discontinue it. I hate it when companies do that. Now if I happen to go in Big Lots and find a few jars in there for the cheap cheap, that's a different story:grin: I will be sad to see it go though. I really liked the stuff.

tiffal1922

yeah the jar with the green label is called pantene restoratives time renewal conditioner and it's on the list with the discontinued products... :( this makes me sad cause its good stuff for pretty cheap. i guess i 'll either have to try a new deep conditioner or stock up..
::sigh::