Pantene relaxed & natural line: does anyone use this line?

morehairplease

After hearing so many raves for the breakage defense mask, I have decided to purchase it this weekend. Has anyone used the entire line
-poo
-co
-cream moisturizer

If so, could you please share your thoughts with me?

thanks in advance,
tishee

eyunka

I use the whole line for relaxed hair when i run out of my more expensive poos and co and I love it.

the cream moisturizer works just as well as the Miziani's H2O I use.
After hearing so many raves for the breakage defense mask, I have decided to purchase it this weekend. Has anyone used the entire line
-poo
-co
-cream moisturizer

If so, could you please share your thoughts with me?

thanks in advance,
tishee

Brownie518

This is the line I use, the Relaxed & Natural Breakage Defense. I used the regular Relaxed & Natural line but did not care for it.
The R&N BD is the bomb!!:yep:

MsKipani

I've used it in the past and I think it's great. For affordable poos, I've always liked Pantene. This line is very moisturizing and my hair always felt great after conditioning. Haven't used it in a while though, just because I wanted to try something new (aveda)

WesternEyes

I do and I LOVE :love: it. I use the regular and breakage defense. The conditioner and masks are great. This line is now my staple. When i see it on sale, i rack up.

indigo378

THE POO IS ONE OF MY STAPLES, I JUST RECENTLY STARTED HEARING ABOUT THE MASK, A FRIEND OF MINE SAID SHE HAD NO SHEDDING AFTER USING THE MASK SO I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY IT.

ClassicBeauty

I do. I love pantene. I've actually used it since middle school.:yep: (My class reunion is next year.) I use the shampoo and conditioner. I have used the breakage defense, but didn't notice much diference. I'm one of those who thinks that pantene simply repackages the same product to market it to different people. Nevertheless, I love Pantene products. I buy whichever is on sale.

atemeus_itali

Hi! I'm relaxed & I use the Shampoo & Conditioner. I haven't tried anything else in the line. I've been using both for at least 2 years. I like both products, but I noticed before I began prepooing, my hair seemed a bit dry after shampooing. I would always use their conditioner and leave it on for awhile and my hair felt better (more moisturized). Right now I am using the products up while I try to move to something else like Keracare. Currently, I like the products combined w/prepooing and deep conditioning.

KAT25

CO-Signing the Break Defense Line is better to me and it smells better :grin:

This is the line I use, the Relaxed & Natural Breakage Defense. I used the regular Relaxed & Natural line but did not care for it.
The R&N BD is the bomb!!:yep: