Passover

luthiengirlie

It is Passover for me next week.. or the feast of the unleavened bread..
it's now time for me to get rid of the leaven in my heart/home/relationships..
so I.. felt led to ask you if I've caused any offense PLEASE forgive me.... and If I have sinned against you.. let me know....

It is Passover for me next week.. or the feast of the unleavened bread...

so I.. felt led to ask you if I've caused any offense PLEASE forgive me.... and If I have sinned against you.. let me know....

No offenses here, Love, none at all.

From my heart to you, it is indeed "Shalom"

During your Pesach, I wish you peace, healing and love.

Dear Luthiengirlie,

Shabbat Shalom :giveheart:

With Love,
Shimmie

It is Passover for me next week.. or the feast of the unleavened bread..

wow, i was also gonna post about observing the passover & the feast of unleavened bread, but i thought i would be the only one so i decided not to, but i guess this is one of those YOU NEVER KNOW WHO ELSE situations.

i've almost gotten rid of most of my breads & crackers which i'm not that much of a bread eater, but i cooked greens the other day & i made a small pan of cornbread, but i've got until tuesday to get rid of it.(lol)

it'll be hard because im in school and I don't have that much money so Im jusst going to avoid bread and pasta.. AND I gotta find me a LAMB southerncharm.. i'm excited this has been an amazing new year so far..

Back