Paul Mitchell hair reapir treatment and moisture shampoo

Paul Mitchell hair repair treatment and moisture shampoo! I tried this a week ago becuz my hair was dry and breaking no matter what i used,, and no matter how long i conditioned , nothing was helping but i was in cvs and i saw these and out of desperation tried it and it worked like a charm!!, the shampoo smelled strongly of ginger( no so great) but cleansed soo well without drying it out,, i think this stuff may be my new staple, the repair treatment has really great ingreds in it too,, i think i like it better than k-pak,,,anyone use paul mitchell prods?

Artemis

Paul Mitchell is the first line I ever used on my hair exclusively. You've got some great products girl! :yep: One of the reasons though that I switched to Joico is that the PM Shampoo made my hands itch something terrible in the shower :mad: And the fact that Joico Moisture Recovery 'poo has proved to make my hair way more moisturized and soft. I am also a big fan of the Super-Charged Moisturizer and The Conditioner...Super-Charged is great to use after the Hair Repair Treatment.