paul mitchell the conditioner leave-in just transformed my (hair) life

empressri

aww

this weather is funny. ive been using dominican conditioners and things with cones in it for the past month and my hair is feeling OH so good.

APrayer4Hair

ManiiSweetheart said:
Any updates with The Conditioner??

I bought a 4 oz trial size from ulta on Thursday to try it out. On Friday I went back to ulta and bought 3 bottles of it b2g1 free. Nuff said lol

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I use it and I love it. I use the GVP kind though!
I use it right after my wash and also as a spray moisturizer throughout the week under my wig.....

AJellyCake

I bought a travel size of this when I saw that mahoganycurls used it. Then I saw it has parabens in it, so I never used it :cry2:. I really, really wanted to use it, but I'm afraid I'll like it too much!

I'm glad it's working for you, OP. Reviews like this make it hard for me to resist. :lol:

Diva_Esq

Bumping for more reviews. Also, asking which is better, the conditioner or the detangler.

Angelinhell

I love, love, love the conditioner. I use the conditioner as a cowash or leave-in. I use the detangler at times when I wear my hair down because it gets tangled easily. But I think the conditioner is wayyyyyyyy supreme to the detangler.

Love Always

I purchased this because of Mahoganycurls. I was using Kinky Curly Knot Today and though I like the bottle is small and the PM is the same price and you get a lot more. My hair stays moisturized throughout the whole day, something that KCKT hasn't done.

ManeStreet

The Dollar Tree has a knock of version of the Paul Mitchell leave in for $1. I have not tried the regular Paul Mitchell leave in or the Sally's knock off so I can't give a comparison. I did use the Dollar Tree knock off yesterday to do my two strand twists and I like it.

My twists look better, less frizz, are tight and have more hang then usual. It was a good combination with the loc butter.

Whats the name of the dollar tree version?. What does it look like?

pink gator

I'm addicted!!! I am pretty much an exclusive Paul Mitchell user, thanks to my stylist!!!

The Taming Spray is the TRUTH too! It comes from the chldren's line. I use it as a detangler.

koolkittychick

I have been using Paul Mitchell products for years now; it literally changed the direction of my HHJ. The relaxer has given me the best results of any that I've ever used on my hair--if I could buy it to self relax I would. In fact, the only reason I don't self relax is because it's not available for consumer purchase. I have used products from all their lines--the Original, Super Skinny, Awuplh Ginger and Tea Tree Oil--and they have worked fabulously on my hair. Except for my leave-in moisturizer and deep conditioner, I have switched all my at-home products to Paul Mitchell in the last year, and my hair has finally made significant progress to the point where I should reach full APL at the end of this year (my avatar was taken at the end of last year), and should be well on the way to BSL by the middle of next year. :grin:

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
I thought I was the only person around here loving PM The Conditioner. I just finished my first and only bottle because I thought there must be something wrong with it if no one else is using it. I'm getting more next week. I also LOVE the SS Serum, I just bought another trial size bottle two days ago but will be buying the larger bottle next week. My other serums don't compare.

blessedandlucky The super skinny line is PM's smoothing and conditioning line. I haven't used the detangler but I do have and love the Daily Treatment.

divachyk I apply my serum to towel dried hair after my leave-in and sealing oil. I don't apply that much of either product so my hair isn't weighed down at all. My hair ALWAYS air dries smooth, it looks like I lightly flat ironed it. I don't rollerset but if I did, this would be my go to serum of choice as well.

kupenda

*ashamed* just bought the leave in. I really need a good leave in. If it doesn't work I'm marching it right back. Y'all better be telling me the truth!

Ogoma

I have been using it for about a month and it is staple status for me. I love that it works and I can get it on the ground at sale prices.

SophieDulce

I love this conditioner but I stopped using it because of the parabens. I'm using kinky curly knot today leave in. I like it, but find it too expensive for the size.

Angelinhell

Ok, so this isn't the greatest detangler, I would say it's about a 5 in that department. But I must agree with the op, my newgrowth is soooo soft and moisturized. I'll keep using it to see how it really works over time. I like the light blue color and clear gel like consistency.

Renewed1

I have this conditioner and I love it!! I use it only twice a week and my hair stay moisturized.

yynot

Angelinhell said:
Ok, so this isn't the greatest detangler, I would say it's about a 5 in that department. But I must agree with the op, my newgrowth is soooo soft and moisturized. I'll keep using it to see how it really works over time. I like the light blue color and clear gel like consistency.

Bought this a few weeks ago and just used it. I agrees that it isn't the best detangler. I will have to wait until I partially air dry to get a better feel of it.

Ogoma

I do not use leave-ins to detangle so that is something I probably would not have looked for.

Embyra

I thought this stuff was going to stink from the reviews but it smells nice to me ....

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF