PERM/RELAXER REVIEW

longhairlover

Hi Ladies,

I am opening a bss store online and am trying to get the most feedback on hair products that people use most so that I can sell them in my shop.

Right now I use Dr. Miracles regular relaxer. I personally like it because you can feel it straighten right away. But my Mom disagrees she prefers Optimum, she says optimum relaxer lasts longer and is better.

Question is what relaxers do you like? And why?

thx,

hi there!

all of the optimum brand relaxers tend to leave me underprocessed, and i'm type 4a with a couple of patches of 3c.

and i never really hear positive things about any of the products in the dr. miracles line...

i like the ORS olive oil line, and mizani. both of those relaxers make my hair feel silky.

hi there!

all of the optimum brand relaxers tend to leave me underprocessed, and i'm type 4a with a couple of patches of 3c.

and i never really hear positive things about any of the products in the dr. miracles line...

i like the ORS olive oil line, and mizani. both of those relaxers make my hair feel silky.

I'm starting to think i'm the only one that likes Dr. Miracles lol!

I will try the Olive Oil one of my friends gave good feedback on that.

I guess I won't worry too much about purchasing Dr. Miracles for my store.

thx.

You're not alone, I like Dr. Miracles too :yep: Cream of Nature gets good reviews, so does Silk Elements. Another poster raved about the new Doo Gro relaxer. I don't think anyone else has tried it, yet.

I don't think many people use it, but I like Hawaiian Silky Lye Relaxer. Been using it for the last 2 years and I like the silky feeling I get it, I usually order ir online since it i hard to find sometimes at the BSS. Can't wait to check out your store.

You're not alone, I like Dr. Miracles too :yep: Cream of Nature gets good reviews, so does Silk Elements. Another poster raved about the new Doo Gro relaxer. I don't think anyone else has tried it, yet.

I was thinking of using the silk elements when I finish stretching. Doo gro i'm still skeptical on their products because to me they are kind of new. But Dr. Miracles is new as well.

I don't think many people use it, but I like Hawaiian Silky Lye Relaxer. Been using it for the last 2 years and I like the silky feeling I get it, I usually order ir online since it i hard to find sometimes at the BSS. Can't wait to check out your store.

Yeah when my mother use to do hair at top salons in NYC most of them did use Hawaiian Silky. I guess it's hard to find because it's not as popular now. But sometimes the classics are better.

I used Optimum as a child. It was way too strong.
I used Dark n Lovely and it dried my hair out really bad.

I also used Ultra Sheen for years with no problems. My favorite has been ORS no lye. I just bought the lye version today though to try next year.

^^^^^I agree, I use this also, but I use the herbal line...(w/lye)

Back