Photo Review: b.a.s.k. Y.A.M. Nectar Intense Honey Hair Nourisher

westNDNbeauty

Product reviews are informative, but what is always missing for me is what the product looks like. That's the reason do photo reviews of products (usually, I later complete an actual product review). I for one am more curious about the visual details of the product itself.

This is the latest review shared on my blog.

The word Y.A.M. boldly represents the oils of Yucca-infused olive, Avocado, & Meadowfoam that are artfully “churned” throughout a sweet base of honey nectar targeted to rejuvenate parched hair!

Just after the Black Friday sales there was of buzz about this product from B.A.S.K. Beauty. What initially peaked my interest was its texture and the fact that its made from my favorite conditioner additive used to kick it up a notch, honey! [See which honey I use HERE] So when their January sale rolled around I could not resist — I. am. a. JUNKIE! lol

This is what it looks like when undisturbed.

This is after I’ve mixed it with my finger.

Have you tried any products from B.A.S.K. Beauty?

Lita

For whatever reason I feel like I want to eat it...

Which usually means its really good for my hair.

KurlyNinja When you smell it/you will want to eat it ..Scent-smells like fresh cooked caramel candy....Love it!

*Its very good for your hair....

Happy Hair Growing!

westNDNbeauty

I fully reviewed this product on my blog (other pictures too). Also did a youtube video to show how I use it in combination with another conditioner.

MissTripleChoc

Read the review on your blog, this conditioner looks and sounds yummy, will have to invest once the bask site starts trading online again. Thanks x

Ann0804

I had the Cacao Bark DC treatment, and it made my hair shed like nobodies business. It was not moisturizing at all so I used it as a pre-proo mixed with some oils. It did not smell like chocolate, and I did not get very many uses out of the jar.

The YAM looks like a great product, but with my experience with the other bask product, I can't see myself spending 20 dollars on another product by the company. Glad it works for you. :)

westNDNbeauty

I had the Cacao Bark DC treatment, and it made my hair shed like nobodies business. It was not moisturizing at all so I used it as a pre-proo mixed with some oils. It did not smell like chocolate, and I did not get very many uses out of the jar.

The YAM looks like a great product, but with my experience with the other bask product, I can't see myself spending 20 dollars on another product by the company. Glad it works for you. :)

@Ann0804 do you use any other products on your hair which contains a high content of cocoa butter?

Last edited: