Phyto Binge!

Phyto Binge! - Could Not Resist this...

Okay, I have to admit, I have been on a Phyto Binge, buying just about everthing in their product line...and then I ran across this -- My knees buckled! I ordered it $50 bucks - Could not resist. Will keep you ladies posted on the results!

PhytoSpecific Ultra-Repair Night Treatment

A breakthrough new formula that repairs damaged and brittle hair for a continuous 48 hours. Why is textured hair naturally more fragile? Physiological factors (such as the lack of sebum secretions and a natural deficiency in essential nutrients) and external factors (such as chemical processing and heat styling) may affect textured hair's ability to retain moisture and maintain a healthy hair cuticle. What does it do? Continuous Repair PhytoSpecific Ultra-Repair Night Treatment is an extraordinary synergy of two breakthrough technologies that deliver continuous repair for 48 hours. Intensely Hydrates and Regenerates A trio of botanical active ingredients intensely hydrates and revitalizes during the night when the hair fiber is protected from daily external stresses and more receptive to treatments. You wake up with hair that is soft, supple, manageable and shiny. What are the results? Clinical tests conducted under dermatological supervision Objective tests: clinical evaluation Significant improvement in the condition of the hair. Subjective tests: self-evaluation by volunteers After just 21 days: Hair is repaired - 90% Hair is hydrated - 95% Hair is more supple - 100% What else do I need to know? Used 3 times a week, the Ultra-Repair Night Treatment will offer continuous repair to damaged and brittle hair. Use a small amount of product, a little goes a long way. Apply throughout hair, focusing on the ends. Do not rinse

Last edited:

tada1

i think its funny that they said "a little goes a long way". sounds like a quote straight from lhcf. lol...but on a more serious note, please report back on how it works out and if it lives up to the description.

I definitely have a level of respect for phyto products :yep:

s1b000

I had a sample of that product and it was pretty good. I was turned off by the price (retail $80+ as I recall). Where did you get it for $50?

TeeDee66

Wow Serenity, your hair is fantastic. Saw your FOTKI. Good luck! Please post how you keep the frizz away in Miami. I traveled there in Spring 2009 and within 2 days I pretty much had a frizzy afro so I ponytailed the rest of my trip.

LushLox

I saw this product in a magazine and went to google search it, I couldn't find it anywhere apart from one dodgy looking website! Where did you buy it OP? Please also give a review of how you find it.

Ladies, it came today!! :yay: Its a small amount for A LOT of $$. The consistency is like a lotion or a facial creame and is presented in a small jar. Tonight is the first night that I am using it. Its is not greasy so that is def. a plus. This is something that you would only apply to your ends due to the size of the jar. My hair has absorbed it and I do feel that it smoothed my hair shaft immediately. I will see how my hair feels in the morning and post additional results.

Coffee

Ladies, it came today!! :yay: Its a small amount for A LOT of $$. The consistency is like a lotion or a facial creame and is presented in a small jar. Tonight is the first night that I am using it. Its is not greasy so that is def. a plus. This is something that you would only apply to your ends due to the size of the jar. My hair has absorbed it and I do feel that it smoothed my hair shaft immediately. I will see how my hair feels in the morning and post additional results.

I received mine today too!! You're right, it's a small amount for the cost. I haven't tried it yet, I'm waiting until after I relax tomorrow.

tomnikids3

OMG!!!...Now i think im going to have to try this to...i need an intervention. Ok here i go on a search.

LushLox

I received mine today too!! You're right, it's a small amount for the cost. I haven't tried it yet, I'm waiting until after I relax tomorrow.

I knew the jar would be small, boy these people don't play! :rofl: Please post your results! :grin:

So I wake up this morning and rush to feel the condition of my ends after applying the million dollar cream :lol: It did not feel "supple" or softer, but it did feel stronger I say stronger because, I have a tendency to do a little tug to my ends to check how easily lingering hairs break. This morning, I had no breakage at all. My hair had absorbed all of the product, it did not feel oily. It did feel protected as if a seal were over it. Expecting it to feel moist from a moisturizer, I was puzzled, so I read the insert that came with the product and it reads:

"At the heart of the formula are two technologies that workin synergy to help strengthen the hair fiber. Amino Acid Hairspheres compensate for brittle hair;s protein deficiencies while its micor capsules gradually release the plant keratin benefits to repair the hair. At the same time, NetStructurer forms an invisible mesh that helps seal in the Amino Acit Hairsheres intensifying their restorative power. As a result, the har becomes stronger and feels smoother.

During the night the hair is fully receptive tothe benefits of ths unique formula. The lightweight texture virtually melts into the hair fiber allowing the active ingredients to be fully absorbed. Kokum butter, rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and Omega9 help to regenerate, soften and provide anti stress properties. In order to maintain the hairs beauty and ideal integrity, Ximena Oil, a rame substnace with an abundance of nutritional value, works to nourish and hydrate thehair deep-down, while the anit-free radical and protective Sunflower extract prevents oxidation."

Soo..at the end of the day, this is a protien/moisturizer. I would equate it to Dudley's PCA.

Being such an unusual mix, I think this is going to be a keeper. I love how my hair felt protected, My carusos came out beautifully. The scent was not too overbearing and it left my hair with movement. I will use this to retain my ends/length nightly. :yay:

Best!

rastapretty

Re: Phyto Binge! - Could Not Resist this...

Okay, I have to admit, I have been on a Phyto Binge, buying just about everthing in their product line...and then I ran across this -- My knees buckled! I ordered it $50 bucks - Could not resist. Will keep you ladies posted on the results!

PhytoSpecific Ultra-Repair Night Treatment

A breakthrough new formula that repairs damaged and brittle hair for a continuous 48 hours. Why is textured hair naturally more fragile? Physiological factors (such as the lack of sebum secretions and a natural deficiency in essential nutrients) and external factors (such as chemical processing and heat styling) may affect textured hair's ability to retain moisture and maintain a healthy hair cuticle. What does it do? Continuous Repair PhytoSpecific Ultra-Repair Night Treatment is an extraordinary synergy of two breakthrough technologies that deliver continuous repair for 48 hours. Intensely Hydrates and Regenerates A trio of botanical active ingredients intensely hydrates and revitalizes during the night when the hair fiber is protected from daily external stresses and more receptive to treatments. You wake up with hair that is soft, supple, manageable and shiny. What are the results? Clinical tests conducted under dermatological supervision Objective tests: clinical evaluation Significant improvement in the condition of the hair. Subjective tests: self-evaluation by volunteers After just 21 days: Hair is repaired - 90% Hair is hydrated - 95% Hair is more supple - 100% What else do I need to know? Used 3 times a week, the Ultra-Repair Night Treatment will offer continuous repair to damaged and brittle hair. Use a small amount of product, a little goes a long way. Apply throughout hair, focusing on the ends. Do not rinse

Where did you get the night repair form. I, also, am a fan of phyto. I actually have all of the hair product.

tomnikids3

Ordered today in www.aveyou.com and got for 43.50 shipped. I should have by Wednesday. I will post my review on this after I have used a couple of days.

Solitude

I ordered this product during the Phyto sale. I've only used it once - my hair was definitely softer in the morning, softer than my hair is with a regular moisturizer. But, since I have only used it once, I can't give a full review.