PHYTO I PRAISE YOU

aiombo1

So this is the case. I haven't had a relaxer in months as a result of my disillusion with both relaxers that are available on the market and salons. Today at the urgence of my mother I had a relaxer because my hair had become unmanageable. The stylist at the salon mentioned how good the phyto line was and I decided to try it. It was completly good for my hair. Im still in awe that my hair feels so soft and healthy. I recommend this relaxer to everyone on this board. I cant wait to try their shampoos and conditioners!!!!!:grin:

sareca

I'm a little disappointed with their other products. I :love: the relaxer and the nectar poo, but everything else I can live w/o. :ohwell:

peacelove

I think I am going to ask my stylist if she has heard of it. I really REALLY want to try the Phyto relaxer. Elucence is ok, but I want to see if I would have more body with the phyto. I just read in Essence Vanessa Williams uses it and loves it. :grin:

Honi

There is no board.
I love Phyto but I didn't have much luck with the shampoos, conditioners, etc and I had alot of samples sent to me too. It was a complete disappointment.

Glad you like it.

Miss.Que

I've been considering using this relaxer for sometime now. What index did you use (index 1 or 2)? And what hair type( 3a,b,c or 4a,b) and thickness (fine,medium, or thick) are you?

TeeKay21

I love my phyto! I have 4b hair and I use Index II. Depending on how long I strech/how much new growth I have, I can get my hair stick straight with it and still have body; not the stuck-to-my-head hair.