phyto relaxer

Hi Sandy,
After researching how others apply their Phyto, I found that many opt not to use the reconstructor as it may cause dryness. Some (including myself) use a 1:1 ratio of Jehri-Redding 100% veggie protein and ACV combo before using the neutralizing poo.

Hi Sandy,
After researching how others apply their Phyto, I found that many opt not to use the reconstructor as it may cause dryness. Some (including myself) use a 1:1 ratio of Jehri-Redding 100% veggie protein and ACV combo before using the neutralizing poo.

what is this and how do you mix it? also, i'm going to my hairdresser so I doubt acv will be in the mix.

My stylist has been using the Phyto for years and does not use the Milky Reconstructor. She uses the Aquage sea extend strengthening conditioner instead (which is a nice protein product, I ended up buying some).

what is this and how do you mix it? also, i'm going to my hairdresser so I doubt acv will be in the mix.
I'm so sorry that I'm late in answering your question, Sandy. Here is the pic:

SBS-539114

I mix it with equal amounts of acv and apply it to my hair right after rinsing out the phyto relaxer. I pour it over my hair and wait 5 mins before rinsing and applying the neutralizing poo.

thanks. i actually used the reconstructor as a mid protein step neutralized and followed with a moisturizing dc. it came out really nice silky and strong.

I use the reconstructor in the kit mixed with saa, hydrolyzed wheat protein, and silk peptide powder. I rinse, apply this for a couple of minutes, rinse again, do the acv, then neutralize, use a chealting shampoo, and finally, use the second half of this very lovely concoction.

Back