Phytospecific Intense Nutrition Shampoo, with Kukui Oil

I tried this and my hair loves it - It does not feel as it is stripping my hair and it leaves it is nice and moisturized.

Between this and Aveda Damage Remedy, my hair is getting a great moisture wash.

Anyone use it?

Here is the write up:

Intense Nutrition Shampoo, with Kukui Oil - For ultra dry hair, it hydrates, strengthens and protects the hair shaft. Meets the needs of hair that is naturally ultra dry or which has been damaged by excessive or ill suited treatments. Rich in Kukui and Macadamia oils it blends into the hair to hydrate and nourish it deep down.

Arcadian

I tried it and itched for days. (my scalp just didn't agree with it)

I sadly don't rember how my hair reacted because of the scalp issue.

-A

felicia

oh nowww you post this after i've already placed my sephora order jk. i was looking at some phyto products last night, but couldn't find any reviews here. so i just picked whatever looked good. anyway, i'm happy you found something you really like. i'm going to add this to my list for next time.

Naijaqueen

I have samples sent to me when I order my relaxer but since I'm not a shampoo person, I use the intensive mask conditioner.

Lavendar

I tried the shampoo sample that came with my Phyto relaxer. It didn't really agree with my really fine hair. My hair was really tangled afterwards. The mask was okay. I do use the Revitalizing Hair Oil. I coat my hair with it 24 hours before I relax to help avoid overlapping.