Pic in Profile

NYCQT16 said:
:confused: Why won't any mods help us??? :confused:

LOL:lol: ..seriously...we need help tho :yep:
Girl, it's been a while since you placed this thread. You should have pm'ed one of us. Just an oversight I guess.

Do you want to replace it or remove it??

There is an option in your UCP to edit your profile pic. Have you tried that??

Last edited:
:lol: DSD....I know I have the attention span of a small child

I forgot I asked this question until I saw it on the main page one day (b/c someone had bumped by responding to it)...when I go into User CP and Edit Profile, the option is not even there. I even with to Edit Options and it wasn't there either

I used to have this option when we first changed to this board. That's when I was able to insert a profile pic but that option is not there anymore for me. :ohwell:

dontspeakdefeat said:
There is an "edit profile picture" option too.

Carlie said:
I used to have this option when we first changed to this board. That's when I was able to insert a profile pic but that option is not there anymore for me. :ohwell:
Yeah, I don't see that option anywhere anymore either! :(

Carlie said:
Wow! I didn't know the option was gone. I guess I assumed that all had it. I may be able to change it for you if you give me the url.

No, but thanks anyway DSD. I just would really like to have the option back of changing my own profile pic. It would be nice if one of the Admins could fix the problem. I can't see how this thread could've been overlooked when it's been at the top of the list (of threads) for quite a while now. But it's okay....life goes on. :)

I'm glad to see people are keeping the thread alive while I keep forgetting :lol: :lol: :lachen:

But yes, DSD, as others have stated that option is no longer there.

Can an Admin or Mod please just delete the picture out of my profile???????????

I tried what you said dimopoulos but it only gets rid of the avatar....

Hate to be a nuisance but this still isn't resolved and I really want my pic removed from my profile. If none of the administrators can give me a how-to, then can you just go in my profile and remove it for me???

BUMP

Please note that I am not talking about an avatar...I am talking about if I click on my own name and go to view public profile, there is a small picture of me there in the corner that I would like removed

When I go to edit profile, there is not an option to remove the picture

Thank you so much Allandra!!! I really, really appreciate you taking care of this for me!!! YOU ARE AWESOME :yep:

Back