Pics advice

Amarech

OK ladies. My long awaited pics are ready to be taken. I'm going to buy a disposable camera today and take pics over the next week. I'm going to take some while my hair is flat ironed straight and some when it's wet and curly/wavy. I''ll also be featuring my 3 braid out that I was raving about.

My question is, how do I do all this?!!!!!!?

I know I can save the pics to CD when I develop them. I went to rite aid and they said it would take 1-2 weeks for them to get back:eek: too long!

Is there any place that can do them faster? Say Walmart? And what about actually taking the picture. Any suggestions on how to take a good pic so that everyone can see what I'm tryin to show?

I need advice ladies, I'm so ready to do this now!

JLove74

Taij said:
OK ladies. My long awaited pics are ready to be taken. I'm going to buy a disposable camera today and take pics over the next week. I'm going to take some while my hair is flat ironed straight and some when it's wet and curly/wavy. I''ll also be featuring my 3 braid out that I was raving about.

My question is, how do I do all this?!!!!!!?

I know I can save the pics to CD when I develop them. I went to rite aid and they said it would take 1-2 weeks for them to get back:eek: too long!

Is there any place that can do them faster? Say Walmart? And what about actually taking the picture. Any suggestions on how to take a good pic so that everyone can see what I'm tryin to show?

I need advice ladies, I'm so ready to do this now!

If you get a disposable, get a disposable digital. The picture quality will be better. But I've never heard of it taking 1-2 weeks to get them back. At CVS, Walgreens and Walmart they can even email the pics back to you.

Amarech

If you had a friend or family with a digital camera that would be easier.

I don't.

If you get a disposable, get a disposable digital. The picture quality will be better. But I've never heard of it taking 1-2 weeks to get them back. At CVS, Walgreens and Walmart they can even email the pics back to you.

Thanks! Where can I get a disposable digital and how do they work? Sorry for all the questions!

Amarech

If you had a friend or family with a digital camera that would be easier.

I don't.

Thanks! Where can I get a disposable digital and how do they work? Sorry for all the questions!

ladylibra

Taij said:

CVS has them all the time... i'm sure Wal-Mart etc. does too. i've also seen disposable camcorders which i thought was cool. :cool:

can't wait to see your pics! :D

Amarech

CVS has them all the time... i'm sure Wal-Mart etc. does too. i've also seen disposable camcorders which i thought was cool.

Thanks again!

can't wait to see your pics!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Eeee! I know! The more I think about it the more excited I get. I don't know why I've been dragging my feet on the pics. But I guess when my LHCF ladies started asking to see my style I was so excited about, that's when I knew it was time. Maybe because for the first time I actually had something I wanted to show. Well, I didn't get to buy the camera today. Today was a day to just chill. But tomorrow fo sho. Anyway, I didn't even know what to buy so if I had bought a camera it wouldn't have been the best one for my situation. Thanks for all the advice. Pics are on the way