PICS INCLUDED..Hair type? Months of growth?

dede1129

Hey Ladies,

I am currently transitioning with my weave and I want to know what hair type does it look like I am? Is it too early to tell?

Also how many months of growth does it look like to you?

How fast does you hair grow? How many inches a month?

Check out pics!

Attachments

• CIMG2105.jpg
    CIMG2105.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 141
  • CIMG2106.jpg
    CIMG2106.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 121
  • CIMG2107.jpg
    CIMG2107.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 116
  • CIMG2108.jpg
    CIMG2108.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 103
  • CIMG2109.jpg
    CIMG2109.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 97

Ms.Christ3n

It looks 4a/3c to me. I would say that it looks like 2-3 months of hair growth.
My hair grows roughly 3/4 inch to 1 1/4 inch a month.

SvelteVelvet

I'm not well versed in hair typing so I won't attempt to classify yours, but your growth looks to be about 12 weeks worth. I dont measure my hair when it grows, but my guess by eyeing is based on the amount of growth I usually have 12 wks post.

nymane

Looks like 3c/4a, 3-4 post (lol how many weeks/months post are you?)...average growth per month is 1/2 inch

*Muffin*

I don't know exactly, but it seems like it has some 3 characteristics. I read that you can tell if you have hair in the 3's if your NG grows in a waving pattern and doesn't form a curl immediately. As for inch measurements, that's highly individual. The average is 1/2 inch, but some can grow as slow as 1/4 inch and some as fast as 1 inch or more per month. As for me, I have no idea how fast my hair grows whatsoever. I figure if I retain what I grow I'm going to end up in the same place regardless.

dede1129

Oh ok I always wondered about the different hair types, so it looks like I may be in the 3's because my hair is not curling up when initially growing it is more of a wavy pattern.

I don't know exactly, but it seems like it has some 3 characteristics. I read that you can tell if you have hair in the 3's if your NG grows in a waving pattern and doesn't form a curl immediately. As for inch measurements, that's highly individual. The average is 1/2 inch, but some can grow as slow as 1/4 inch and some as fast as 1 inch or more per month. As for me, I have no idea how fast my hair grows whatsoever. I figure if I retain what I grow I'm going to end up in the same place regardless.