PICS of 4a's with texturizers or TEXLAXED Please!!!

honeycomb719

Im thinking seriously about a texturizer or becoming texlaxed but I havent run across any pics of looks that I can aspire to achieve. My goal would be to have a low pixie cut with tapered back with top texlaxed. The pics dont havent to show the style I want, I just want to see possible curl patterns I can possibly expect (being that I know many factors will determine my outcome)..
If self texturizers/texlaxed ladies post please explain your technique and product you used to achieve your look.
Can you ladies help me out?

TIA:yep:

MAMATO

I have a pic of my 4a wash and go in my siggy (black top). Sorry the bad quality of the picture, that's all I have ... it is my dry hair with no products on... HTH :)

vkb247

My avi is a close up of my curls and I have albums on my profile page. I switch up products all the time and use different things based on what type of look I want but I live off of conditioner, gel, and oil.

You can find the link to my fotki on my profile page. The process I use to retouch is on the About Me page.

Neith

Here are some pics from last year...

Texlaxed with ORS no lye.

I have very resistant hair, so this is my hair processed with super strength for 20 mins :)

In my hair I have probably giovanni direct and jojoba oil. Possibly a little aubrey organics gel.

Wet hair

Dry hair

Last edited:

Damaged but not out

Hope you can see these pic quality not so nice as it was scanne din from a physical photograph

Hope it helps though, im also trying to get back to texturised hair, as relaxer is so one dimensional, dont kno wat i was thinking when i straightend it out.

Attachments

• n516559106_1029573_9215.jpg
    n516559106_1029573_9215.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 73
  • n56303161_30251343_147.jpg
    n56303161_30251343_147.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 51